low manufacturing questions

mr68gts

2eDeYe' date='06 February 2012 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1328557328' post='628038']

What component is that on? Any more shots of the truck? :D

that's the 3rd member.. i tried to get a better pic but the stupid straight axle is in the way but on ken's truck he.. dosn't have the extra body tag mentioned above nor the double shock.. the 4wd shifter also says low mfg..

Photo-0546.jpg

sorry my spelling SUCKS horribly

Edited by WildCountryRose
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the truck when Ken got it.. The kid tow-dollied it from Stanwood to us (we're in Elma) praying Ken's truck was worth trading (which he was ahppy with Ken's truck cuz now we have a 4wd and he has a 2wd)

datto.jpg

and this is what it looks like now (well a few weeks ago during the snow storm anyways...

datto2.jpg

this is Ken620's truck btw

Talked to my dad about my truck. (its been in the family since new) he said low mnfg had nothing to do with the truck. diversified converted it out of city of industry. hes got all the paperwork and when he digs it up hes going to give it to me.

so that settles the confusion about my truck!!!

paul

Talked to my dad about my truck. (its been in the family since new) he said low mnfg had nothing to do with the truck. diversified converted it out of city of industry. hes got all the paperwork and when he digs it up hes going to give it to me.

so that settles the confusion about my truck!!!

paul

well at least you know the whole history on your truck :) wish i knew everything about mine and kens! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks for the shifter pic. My 4x4 doesn't even have one at the moment....

Does anyone else know if they have Dana 44 knuckles on their front Dana 30 axle? Mine has flat top Jeep Wagoneer style and they are milled and tapped for high steer, but uses the regular tie-rod location.

2eDeYe' date='07 February 2012 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1328666699' post='629036']

Thanks for the shifter pic. My 4x4 doesn't even have one at the moment....

Does anyone else know if they have Dana 44 knuckles on their front Dana 30 axle? Mine has flat top Jeep Wagoneer style and they are milled and tapped for high steer, but uses the regular tie-rod location.

Ken wants to know how long you've had your 4x4? he sold one to some chick up that direction who sold it again.. his didn't have a 4wd shifter either.. is there anything painted (or was painted when you got it) green under the hood and or did it fave kidney bean slotted mags?