After 26 yrs of marital bliss....I can honestly say that I'd leave my wife for this woman. Awesome pose, round face, probably not more than 5'2", brunette.......the only thing that stops her from being absolutely perfect is the fact that I know there's no way in hell she'd have any interest in me!! LOL! :( kinda funny....but not really :( :)

Mike, I'm guessing your wife doens't come on here any more...well, for your sake I hope she doesn't!

• Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• goes2fast

• datrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike, I'm guessing your wife doens't come on here any more...well, for your sake I hope she doesn't!

It takes a pretty good sense of humor and not getting threatened by a picture of a girl to make it 26 years. :) ......and no....she's not on here anymore. Ratsun was a huge step away from the nice family site that NWDE was. She tried to put up with it, but sometime back around the insomniacs thread, she just got fed up with the stupidity that took over the site. I shut off all my notifications at that time so I wouldn't see it. That's how I managed to miss the first 2 pages of this thread :)