Get Garage!

RadioRedline

Got some of my crap moved in and demoed and swept, and swept, and swept...went to dump twice! plus my helper Harley won't get off the phone and help!

clean.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean5.jpg

clean6.jpg

clean7.jpg

clean8.jpg

clean9.jpg

clean10.jpg

clean11.jpg

clean12.jpg

clean13.jpg

clean14.jpg

clean15.jpg

clean16.jpg

clean17.jpg

clean18.jpg

Radio

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10C is about 50F, not so cold really. The one that kicks my butt when traveling in Canada is the 25 KPH sign. That's like 14-15 mph, and they DO pay attention at the border on that one...

'Bienvenue au Canada, now slow down, can't you read the sign?' :rolleyes:

Well heres the latest on Garage: Tonite I will be doing thermostat in red 74 620, and I picked up another 91 camry for 600$ which needs power steering rack. Stay tuned late tonite for the thermostat change THE FIRST JOB in the Garage!

camray.jpg

camray2.jpg

Radio

Edited by datzenmike

thanks lynch. explaining the obvious gets old after a lil while doesnt it? you know better than i do

radio: maybe you could even hit enter twice so we would be able to tell where one pics ends and the next begins better. just a thought

thanks lynch. explaining the obvious gets old after a lil while doesnt it? you know better than i do

with all the people gettin online these days.. it drives me nuts.. people get on forums, ask dumb shit thats been asked 10 million times before.. an they say they're gonna do this an say they're gonna do that, an nothin ever happens.. god forbid u answer they're question in the wrong tone of text.. or offor constructive criticisum

heh /end rant

:lol:

I have plans for a inline six in my 510.......

Either that or a inline eight..........maybe a flat-head from a 50's packard

I have been looking at some strait eights and they seem like an easy fit.....

Has anyone ever tried this? Is there any welding needed? Does the stock firewall need any massaging to get the 3spd auto to fit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

P.S.: What would be the best rear subframe to use? maybe a skyline rear suspension???

I have plans for a inline six in my 510.......

Either that or a inline eight..........maybe a flat-head from a 50's packard

I have been looking at some strait eights and they seem like an easy fit.....

Has anyone ever tried this? Is there any welding needed? Does the stock firewall need any massaging to get the 3spd auto to fit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

P.S.: What would be the best rear subframe to use? maybe a skyline rear suspension???

exactly!!!!!!!!!! makes me wanna fuckin shoot em.. put em right out of there misery..

to think theres that many dumb fucks out there.. an they're breeding... we're DOOMED!

hi 'yall just dropped buy to say hi and meby ask questions, yeh i used the search but it didnt tell me what i what to hear. everyone is going crazy over them bullet 620s so i dragged on out a the neighbers field and am going to fixer up. had totoe it from the back as the drums are stucklolololz. teh license plate is 10 years old and she rough but ive worked on gokarts sso I no my way around engines. a friend has a sr20det hes finished playing with and i can get cheap. my plan is to throw it in and get going then drop and bagit weld th dif and drift it. ill fix the brakes last wont be using them much anyway lolz. so will the sr bolt to the stock automatic????

Like this?

So, yeah a garage is a kinda cool thing to have and looks like some pretty good space to work with good on ya.

Gotta be careful what I say bein a noobie an all:fu:

HEY, That aint my avatar...weird (edit12/31/09)

There, I fixed it

Edited by KELMO

Well, got a lot accomplished this weekend! Harley changed the thermostat in his d21 so he had a fire goin nice and hot, so he offered to let me work on my truck in his garage. I use propane heat, he has electric and wood. But we needed to go out to his dads farm to get another load of wood first! Harley bought some sweet chains so we wouldn't get stuck. We moved the last of my stuff over to my garage (engine crane, ramps, engine stand, etc) and when we got back with the wood we started working on my thermostat. Parts got me the wrong wrong one, summer type and wrong gasket! So we had to finish up sunday afternoon with the correct part.

24 degrees tho it got to!

After we were done Skib came by and he wanted to see if he could figure out an automatic 62o, and when he couldn't he became extremely frustrated...:eek:

Radio

wood.jpg

wood2.jpg

wood3.jpg

wood4.jpg

wood5.jpg

wood6.jpg

wood7.jpg

wood8.jpg

wood9.jpg

wood10.jpg

wood11.jpg

wood12.jpg

wood13.jpg

wood14.jpg

wood15.jpg

wood16.jpg

wood17.jpg

wood18.jpg

wood19.jpg

wood20.jpg

Edited by ]2eDeYe
Hit enter 2wice betwixt pix

wow:blink: i guess you almost changed a thermostat so now you deserve the title of datsun mechanic... but that was only after your lov--sorry friend:rolleyes: allowed you to use the garage that you're payin for. great story

um skib from the look of the pics he might have a crush on you:mellow: