Datsun Parts links

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the support. I did not leave the business abruptly but just could not ship any longer- the changes in the industry to ship glass products became impossible to deal with and run any operation without losing money. Good luck to all and if you are in the New England area, still have Datsun glass, some few pieces.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • ]2eDeYe unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 8 months later...

Go through this topic first...

Most wearable and replaceable items like brake pads and shoes, alternators, starters and such can be found at most auto supply stores like NAPA. Body parts  can only be from a scraped truck at a wrecker's or if warranted, a complete parts truck you can strip for parts. E-Bay and Amazon are another source. We also have a classified section.. https://ratsun.net/classifieds/category/9-datsun-parts/

Like Mike said "most" replaceable items can be found at any parts store. One of the best things you can do, if you have the space for it, is to keep an eye on Craigslist and FB Marketplace for someone selling a truck really cheap and buy it to use as a parts truck. If you monitor those sites often you will find deals on trucks but if it is a really good deal it will go fast. I hate Facebook with a passion but I have an account only so I can use Marketplace because hardly anyone uses Craigslist anymore.

A few years back I found an 85 720 that ran fine and had a really good body on it for $400.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Would anybody be so kind as to refer me to any websites where I could acquire parts for B210s? Specifically, I'm looking for parts for my 1978 B210. I looked around the posts that mentioned a website with b210 parts, but the websites are no longer up. I am also curious to know what, if any, parts of other Datsuns I could fit on the 1978 B210. 

Thanks.

Parts isn't very specific. If body related only another B-210 has it. That's about it. The later '78-'82? 210 shares the same A series engines, transmissions and differentials. Consumables such as brake parts, belts, hoses, starters, alternators, bulbs etc can often be found at an auto supply store.

Windows may only be a junkyard. Slight chance glass vendors will have new.

Ignition switch; do you need just the electrical portion or the whole thing with the key and tumbler? If just the electrical portion, then maybe your local Nissan dealer, Napa and the like, or possibly Rockauto. The whole key and tumbler will be a bit more difficult.