• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

uShip.com has always been a good resource for me.

And it's a wonder ANYTHING sells here, with some of the asinine and ignorant posts.

If you're gonna knock a guy's asking price, do it someplace else - NOT in the man's thread. Cripes.

e-bitchslap delivered. :lol:

GLWS, that's a good-looking dime.

Yeh...that's like asking some guy from Ebay whose selling their car and asking them what's their reserve? I say that's a fairly clean car and the price is not bad. I am certain with someone came there with the cash the seller will negotiate. With that said, is that Troy's shop, looks like it.

Yep.. knew that area looked familiar. Surprise that Troy has not jump on that. I have not seen the car in person but looks like a clean, unmolested 510. And it actually looks like mine. That color I heard is very rare. Have you tried putting it on Ebay?

• 3 weeks later...

Will be bringing the car to the Norcall japanese car meet at shadow cliffs this saturday. If any one wants to see it.

here is the link to the meet

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19102-norcal-japanese-classic-car-meet-3202010/

Picture bump for a nice looking ride. I didn't get to see the owner but I did admire the car. I love that color...same as my goon. GLWS.

DSCN7030.jpg

Ya me too. My price is OBO and I know what my lower limit is. The car has been in storage since november and it fired right up. It ran like a champ all the way to and from the show.

If I had the room and it was a 4 door I probably would have already bought it. I already have a 2 door and a wagon...all that's left for my collection to be complete is a 4 door. I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon enough...I'll give you a PM to see if I can't help you sell it.

If I had the room and it was a 4 door I probably would have already bought it. I already have a 2 door and a wagon...all that's left for my collection to be complete is a 4 door. I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon enough...I'll give you a PM to see if I can't help you sell it.

Hey 71 dimer. How about you buy my 4 door and I will buy this 2 door? Don't want to hijack the thread but maybe we can work this out. I would be interested in the 2 door so......

See my 4 door here:

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3651&ppuser=200

IMG00008-20091107-1526.jpg

IMG00010-20091107-1528.jpg

IMG00012-20091107-1528.jpg

IMG00004-20091107-1525.jpg

IMG00017-20091107-1532.jpg

IMG00016-20091107-1532.jpg

IMG00019-20091107-1533.jpg

(if you want me to remove this pics from your thread, please let me know.)

Let me know if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.