1971 datsun 510 $5250. with 63000 original miles

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

$5500

How's the interior, engine bay and the rest of the car?

Is this the same car you gutted the inside?

The interior is nice and the engine bay is clean but dirty from being driven around.

No this is a totaly different car. You are thinking of my green car which ls just a shell on a rotisserie right now.

price seems about right for a clean 510 with some structural damage..:fu::fu::fu: and you guys bitched about my price?? why?? my car had suspention, rims, CLEAN INT, with mint headliner and rear parcel tray, NEVER been in a major crash (witch this car has) yet you guys are swinging from this guys tree trunk?????

BTW clean ass car id raise the price my self!!!! or keep it. Great start for some one, even with the lil body work it may need these cars are NOT easy to come by

Edited by JDM510
What did you pay for it?

If it's such a great car,why don't you keep it?

Are you doing this to save the car,or just doing

it for the money?

- Doug

I don't think it really matter how much he payed for it, he's selling it for $5500, thats how much he wants, that's it

I've been waiting the 24hr newby time limit to post something here.

That is one clean unmolested 510, the perfect donor for a top restore or project . . . . and something that I've been looking for awhile, color and all. Unfortunatly, I'm over here on the east coast. I wouldn't even know where/how to begin to get this 510 over to the east. Damn!

GL with your sale. Much respect as well, puttin the family first! :thumb:

That is one clean unmolested 510, the perfect donor for a top restore or project . . . . and something that I've been looking for awhile, color and all. Unfortunatly, I'm over here on the east coast. I wouldn't even know where/how to begin to get this 510 over to the east. Damn!

step 1: buy 1 way ticket with 5k in hand

step 2: get him to pick you up at airport

step 3: ??????

step 4: profit!

OR the uber lame non-roadtrip version:

have someone check out the car, call shipping company, spend an extra 1k shipping it to the east.

I have had cars shipped from the west coast to the east coast. It will cost about $1000-$1200

If you are serious, let me know I can hook you up with a transport guy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.