Rear 510 wagon disc brake brackets avaliable.

Been a while, but brackets are ready for purchase. These brackets are 100% bolt on. no need to remove bearings or lock collars on the axle. removal of axle and backing plate is required (I cut my backing plates off). These brackets will adapt 82 and up 280zx rear discs and calipers to the rear of your wagon. 2 inch lowrering blocks are a must or the caliper will not clear the spring. I have NOT done the ebrake cables yet as my test car is missing them but it looks easy to hook up i'm sure with a simple bracket, cable end, or possibly the zx cables?? If you have any questions pm me. soon i will also have brackets avaliable for wilwood stuff for the wagons. 280zx brackets and bearing spacers $150.00 quanitys limited at the moment.

setwagonbrktsandspacers.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those look like my ass after mexican food and a few beers... not to good or clean :lol: :lol: J/K you certified to do welding like that??? :lol::fu:

I sent my wilwood caliper and rear rotor out UPS ground, hopefully be there be friday :o I was going to send it 2 day but was to much $$$

those look like my ass after mexican food and a few beers... not to good or clean :lol: :lol: J/K you certified to do welding like that??? :lol::fu:

I sent my wilwood caliper and rear rotor out UPS ground, hopefully be there be friday :o I was going to send it 2 day but was to much $$$

Yea! Your moms not that great or clean either but I,m certified to............well I,ll keep it pg rated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

datsun 510 wagon dual piston wilwood brackets. same as metioned above but these use the bigger 300zx rear rotors maximum stopping power for your wagon. brackets plus bearing spacers(not pictured)and new hardware. These brackets will require a 10 guage thick washer to correctly offset the caliper (im working on including those) for now you'll have to get 4 of them from your local hardware store. 75.00 plus shipping.

wilwoodgoonbrackets.jpg

• 3 months later...

actually i'm not in dallas i moved to independence. i dont have pics of them mounted yet ive only sold 2 sets i never took pictures when i fitted em on my car either i have a set i'm gonna toss on their to take pictures maybe they will sell then lol! But i think i have some stuff for sedans to fit zx calipers and rotors to sedans are hella easy compared to wagon brackets.

WILWOOD CALIPERS ARE PART NUMBER 120-4062 IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING THEIR 114 EACH ACCORDING TO WILWOODS WEB SIGHT.

• 2 weeks later...

actually i'm not in dallas i moved to independence. i dont have pics of them mounted yet ive only sold 2 sets i never took pictures when i fitted em on my car either i have a set i'm gonna toss on their to take pictures maybe they will sell then lol! But i think i have some stuff for sedans to fit zx calipers and rotors to sedans are hella easy compared to wagon brackets.

WILWOOD CALIPERS ARE PART NUMBER 120-4062 IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING THEIR 114 EACH ACCORDING TO WILWOODS WEB SIGHT.

Great; let me know what you figure out for ZX Caliper brackets for sedans. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.