• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty sweet ride! I like that roll pan in the rear, looks real cool. Don't be so hard on the wheels, I really like them.. I've even seen pics of a Chevelle that someone put them on... I actually considered trying to find a set for a while, but then I decided the wheels I had were good fine...

thanks guys for the compliments, a LOT of work went into that. I lost a girl friend, lessened my credit score, and had to crash at my mom's a LOT during that build...but i had something original! my cousin said i didnt need wheels, but there are a set of split 5 spoke black with a polished lip that are calling my name! I have "in progress" pics of the work too if you guys are interested in seeing that, but its pretty standard stuff. the scariest thing was paying $70 for that roll pan then buying a 3" hole saw and start cutting it up...talk about measuring twice and cutting once!!!

• 1 month later...

A 89 Isuzu P'up..fulll custom, 2 pump 8 battery hydro system. Step notched, with 4 link, smoothed frame. Running tropper rear brakes so it is 4 wheel disc. Has smoothed tailgate that is side hinged. Front end has a Rodeo headlight conversion, and a toyota front bumper. has fulll custom interior, and a phantom top with matching Tonoue cover...It is a fun truck. Built it in 93 and was featured in Lowrider Magazine in 94...I dive it off and on and still show it form time to time.....

juicedpup4.jpg

juicedPup5.jpg