Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the blue one looks like a bass drum to me....or a circus hoop. I was thinking of the flag when I picked the red one....but....if the shredded flag in his claws is going to be the flag with the red dot....how about doing the circle in the same color and star as the top of his hat that you are not going to use?

the blue one looks like a bass drum to me....or a circus hoop. I was thinking of the flag when I picked the red one....but....if the shredded flag in his claws is going to be the flag with the red dot....how about doing the circle in the same color and star as the top of his hat that you are not going to use?

the design on the right is the one Im using, Im just having the tiger with no hat.

tigerdebate.jpg

Im just debating on the circle colours

the design on the right is the one Im using, Im just having the tiger with no hat.

tigerdebate.jpg

Im just debating on the circle colours

I like the 1 with the hat. I dont think it will matter with the blue cuz its a liter shade. Whatever you use its going to look bad-ass. Already does! Need to get a KA or built LZ22 in that rice eating gOOn :)

Need to get a KA or built LZ22 in that rice eating gOOn :)

I know :rofl: Im building a head for the L16, just cuz I had it laying around... lol

itl bump the CR up to 9:1 but waaaaay better flow than the stock 210 thats on there.

nothing to special but it should give a bit more pep at the cost of headgasket since I already had the head and nothing else is costing me :P

Heres a better comparison :lol:

IMG_0004blue.jpg

ya...I got the no hat thing...that's cool. In this pic, I like the shredded flag with the red dot....what I was thinking was instead of the light blue, use the dark blue like the hat and the 5 point star like the hat.......but no hat :)

like this...but with the tiger busting out of it :)

acins7.gif

ya...I got the no hat thing...that's cool. In this pic, I like the shredded flag with the red dot....what I was thinking was instead of the light blue, use the dark blue like the hat and the 5 point star like the hat.......but no hat :)

like this...but with the tiger busting out of it :)

acins7.gif

ahhhh ok I gotcha :lol:

I actually like the blue Skib! The cool color ties with the gray lower portion. But don't make it a super saturated blue, keep it in the range of the example! This said, either would be rad, so don't let me sway you if you've made up your mind!

I actually like the blue Skib! The cool color ties with the gray lower portion. But don't make it a super saturated blue, keep it in the range of the example! This said, either would be rad, so don't let me sway you if you've made up your mind!

Thats what I was thinkin too, Iv got a nice blue that almost is an exact match (when i said "crate" of paint a few posts up I meant a literal crate":rofl:)

the red looks good by itself on the green but with everything else its just to much red goin on :(

ok so I thought Id give you guys a little behind the scenes of what goes into makeing the stencils for stuff like this.

the first step after the photoshop work goes in cutting it down into individual layers I print them all and get cuttin :lol:

heres the stencils for the tiger

IMG_0027-3.jpg

and part of the stencils for the pin up girl

IMG_0028-4.jpg

IMG_0030-2.jpg

all hand cut with an xcato knife with #11 blades :lol:

IMG_0031-7.jpg

Ill post up some of the painting process next.