Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
13 minutes ago, datsunfreak said:

Needs flares and more low...

But I like it... 

I know, I am looking for them. I just change the wheels a week ago, hopefully I find the flares soon and of course I will lower it.

These are the wheels that were on my car, can you help me putting a price on them. I will probably sell them.

945CA9FB-2364-4E95-9CA0-7BCE2779729A_zps

Colin Speed Star Wheels 7x14, 114.3. They are in very good condition.

Can't help the wheels but that center console is one  of my absolute favorite Datsun pieces.

Is that 720 volt and oil gauges i see on the side the clock?  Those are a couple other of my favorite pieces.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Lockleaf said:

Can't help the wheels but that center console is one  of my absolute favorite Datsun pieces.

Is that 720 volt and oil gauges i see on the side the clock?  Those are a couple other of my favorite pieces.

it took a lot of time to get that console and when I got  the console it  came with the side empty holes so I put the gauges from a Datsun 720.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the board... Here is my 1200.

It's powered by a S15 SR20DET with a 6 Speed, R200 LSD, and working Vintage Air AC, 510 rear independent suspension, full suspension work with Koni yellow based coilovers, Silvermine motors adjustable control arms, Futofab adjustable TC rods, Futofab front and rear sway bars, Futofab rear camber and toe adjusters, T3 front camber plates, 280zx front struts. She has a lot of patina, too much to mess with.

Ryan

IMG_20181118_140839

IMG_20181118_1408592018-12-22_04-33-58

• Like 7

^ ^   That little feller looks like he could be a real handfull if he got pissed off   ^ ^

I prefer the knotch-backs over the fastbacks, just me.

Utes are #1 though.

Edited by difrangia
15 hours ago, xtahoex said:

New to the board... Here is my 1200.

It's powered by a S15 SR20DET with a 6 Speed, R200 LSD, and working Vintage Air AC, 510 rear independent suspension, full suspension work with Koni yellow based coilovers, Silvermine motors adjustable control arms, Futofab adjustable TC rods, Futofab front and rear sway bars, Futofab rear camber and toe adjusters, T3 front camber plates, 280zx front struts. She has a lot of patina, too much to mess with.

How long have you had it? Looks a lot like one I saw at JCCS a couple of years ago...

103-JR3913_Datsun1200-NissanSunnyB110-JC

Edited by datsunfreak
  • Like 1

Good eye... Same car.  I've had it for about a year.  I changed a lot of things though.  When I got it the transmission was shot.  Tore it all apart, added ac, got rid of the eBay coil overs and reworked the suspension, interior changes, flares and wheels... Still working on some brake issues and tuning issues.  

12 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

How long have you had it? Looks a lot like one I saw at JCCS a couple of years ago...

103-JR3913_Datsun1200-NissanSunnyB110-JC

The one next to yours has on a set of billet narrow control arms I made. Really clean car. 

I love the patina on your little saloon.