DATSUN-FREAK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

freakin wicked trucks!!! i had thought against doing air on mine then when i saw these i was like fuck it im doing air. as for the mono semi airbag. i did some thought on this and i think i am also gunna do this. i was thinking about finding the largest airbag possible and mounting it in the center of the bed right behind the cab and using a cantilever system to raise and lower the rear by having two pivot points between the bag and axle and then having to rods run down to the axle. i had also thought about the side to side movement but i feel sure that the shocks would control a large part of this. what do you guys think?

what if you simply took a straight bar and mounted it between the two cantilever arms then it would make it a solid piece right and then made brakets on the side of the top of the bag and mounted a shock on either side of the bag then the cantilever is solid and the bag is somewhat solid but will still go up and down. or am i looking at this wrong?

yeah sorta but upside down. his bag lifts the truck by picking up the rearend my set up would be canerlevered on the top to move the axle down if you can picture that but he did an awesome job on the set-up looks good thanx for the pics

oh i see. ya his truck is tight.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Just joel is bagged, project little red wagon.

Also filthy is now bagged, project drag wagon

Tendril was bagged but took them off. He has something else custom under there now, but I don't remember the details.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...