This Z is awesome.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been all over nico and it was at jccs as well. I like the mad max look it has going on. Idk if I would call it drift though.

Here is a site with a lot of pics, including the s13 coil overs he modded to get that low.

http://yuta-akaishi.blogspot.com/

Edited by 72240z

VIP would more accurately describe the look I think. weren't you wanting to build your 510 for a drift car? or was that some one else. I love me some VIP.

I want a wagon with 13x9's slammed to the ground super stretched tires and ZG flares.

the car was at JCCS, I would drive the hell out of that car.

Edited by ichorid

Ya I see it more as bozo too honestly. I mean it's nothing 100%, a blend for sure, just think bozo is the dom. :-)

By VIP do you mean bippu? I honestly don't see anything bipu about that z at all.

I going to find it very retarded if vip and bippu are 2 different things too, for obvious reasons lol.

The car has character imho I like it. I wish the entire car was finished in spotted surface rust like the hood.

Edited by 72240z
VIP would more accurately describe the look I think. weren't you wanting to build your 510 for a drift car? or was that some one else. I love me some VIP.

I want a wagon with 13x9's slammed to the ground super stretched tires and ZG flares.

the car was at JCCS, I would drive the hell out of that car.

Yeah, that was me. I'm worrying about a cruise car more right now, as in getting an engine, and getting it in and running right. Then I'm going to worry about suspension, but part of me wants to copy this look entirely on my 510.

Meh. I loot at it like on of those crazy modern art splatter paintings. Is it interesting to look at? Yes. Did it take a lot of work and imagination to make it? Maybe for the tire shop. It looks like you could pull any Z out of the yard, hastily throw some flares on it, cut the springs in half and be on your way. Now if this thing had some balls, that would be a different story, and I could understand the intent of the project.

Meh. I loot at it like on of those crazy modern art splatter paintings. Is it interesting to look at? Yes. Did it take a lot of work and imagination to make it? Maybe for the tire shop. It looks like you could pull any Z out of the yard, hastily throw some flares on it, cut the springs in half and be on your way. Now if this thing had some balls, that would be a different story, and I could understand the intent of the project.

dont forget to add different color fender and half flaked off/faded hood. :lol:

You could hastily throw shiny paint and drop a turbo motor into any z too. I really don't see the point there. You'd be hard pressed to find ANY other s30 with the spring mod too.

I think it's funny there is a crack free dash in that car lol.

VIP would more accurately describe the look I think.

The wide+ stretched tire wheel combo was what I was saying looked VIP. THe car not at all. And that corrado is rad. I miss mine.

Hm ic