Wheel/Tire calculator

kiznook

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was suffering from the same trouble as you Bleach, That and that fawking miata page takes forever to load (might be my machine)

then I did the abnormal clicking of links lower on the Google search page. Doesn't everyone usually give up after finding what theyre looking for on the first couple of hits....Sometimes you can find something BETTER!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

this may be an odd question, but does anybody know what the most common rim diameter is? I ask because it would seem like that would be the size with the most selection and lowest price. It used to be a 15" rim, but now there are so many rigs that come stock with 16's and 17's... it's hard to tell.

• 1 year later...

this may be an odd question, but does anybody know what the most common rim diameter is? I ask because it would seem like that would be the size with the most selection and lowest price. It used to be a 15" rim, but now there are so many rigs that come stock with 16's and 17's... it's hard to tell.

what I have seen seem to be more common in 15" 17" 18" and 20" and those also seem to have the widest range of tires avail for them as well....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I wish more would use it instead of... "I just bought some 8" wide 17" rims with +10 offset... will they fit my 510 with my 225/60R17 tires I bought?" Bad enough asking but asking after you already bought the tires and rims??? Really?   ? (these emoji suck)

• Like 1