Harbor Freight 20%off coupons

72 327

Harbor Freight is a place I go alot. I also never go with out a 20% coupon.

I have figured out how to get a coupon for every week this year even if its not in the email I get twice a week.

If anybody interested in getting the 20% off coupons every week here I will post them when they come live online usually 3 days before the actual day they are good.

You can print as many as you need or want go multiple times only 1 Item per coupon, they take the coupon so print a few when you go, and they are usually for 4 days Friday-Monday.

Here is this weeks.

Coupon Display

Please let me know if you guys want these or not. Maybe it can be a sticky it if its well accepted.

Edited by 72 327
  • Like 5
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys here is the next one.

Valid 9-25-09 thru 9-28-09 (Friday thru Monday) Harbor Freight 20% off 9-25/9-28

If you take this in before the date they will look at you sideways. Because you are not suppose to get them until 9-24 at 8pm Pacific standard time. After all Harbor Freight's close for business.

As I stated before, Print as many as you want they will keep working, but it is 20% off most expensive Item, valid once per time though the line, or enough time to go to the car and get another one.

Edited by 72 327