Show Off Your TRUCK Wheels!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are the COSMIS RACING XT-206R wheels in 20x10.5 with a 4 offset.

20200528-161358_orig.jpg

20200528-161411_orig.jpg

20200528-161428_orig.jpg

Selling the ENKEI RT-6 wheels. never even mounted them they are now sitting in the cosmis racing boxes ready to go.

Edited by nismo24096
updated image source
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hey all. Looking to get wheels and tires for my 620 soon. Will be lowered on 3" blocks and non-reindexed in the front. The ones I'm looking at only come in either et-19 for the 15x8 or et0 for the16x8. I am concerned about clearance. I would like to be as close to flush without turning clearance issues or rubbing under load. Seems like the -19s will not really be an option, right? I will also also have to be careful with the profile on the tire, too right? What can I get away with on a 215 or 225?

Thanks

dqyuj4.jpg

Edited by Negative Ghostrider
  • 1 month later...

Got some 15x8 (Epsilon?) Raguna D-Force wheels for the 520 for 500$ CAD (it was a steal compared to the ones on ebay!). Put some 205-50-15's on them. 

Lost the Portuguese and German inscrpitons «Campeao Do Mundo / Das beste auf der welt» when it got blasted and powder coated but didnt feel to spend hundreds to have them re-anodized and lasered to get the inscriptions back !

qIxQkH7.jpg

P7Qo1V3.jpg

Before :

hQbeWLP.jpg

Edited by wakemaniac
  • Like 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:50 AM, Negative Ghostrider said:

Hey all. Looking to get wheels and tires for my 620 soon. Will be lowered on 3" blocks and non-reindexed in the front. The ones I'm looking at only come in either et-19 for the 15x8 or et0 for the16x8. I am concerned about clearance. I would like to be as close to flush without turning clearance issues or rubbing under load. Seems like the -19s will not really be an option, right? I will also also have to be careful with the profile on the tire, too right? What can I get away with on a 215 or 225?

Thanks

dqyuj4.jpg

Did you ever figure it out? Looking at these too

• 2 months later...