Show Off Your TRUCK Wheels!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah just not sure how to go lower? Saw a 521 on instagram with the same size wheels and 205/50s but they just look too tall IMHO.

I can reindex another notch and get bigger blocks (3 to 4”) in the rear but not sure if that detrimental? Or can I reindex and do 720 4x4 leaf springs in the rear?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
17 hours ago, Tucson620 said:

They look like vintage Shelby Mesh mags I had for Z car.  Didn't know they existed for 6 lug. But there were a lot of similar knock-offs.  Pretty cool looking.

https://zcarsource.com/wheel-shelby-mesh-14x7-used

Thanks Tuscon! That set me off down the path of finding them. Shelby Mesh mags are super similar but these ended up being Appliance Mesh / Ansen Cross Wire, but I couldn't have been able to track them down without your help!

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • 4 weeks later...

Just picked up these gems for my 620.

16x8, 0 offset Decem-10s.

DSC09280.jpg

Now I can get rid of my 15x7, -15 offset Decem-10s, that wouldn't fit over my disk brake conversion,

and the recently acquired 16x8, 0 offset SSR Spiel Stadt mesh, that are in need of refurbishing (that I have little time to work on). 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Truck when I got it had 14 x something slot mags 

uNwxLHw.jpg

Titan Off Road 17x7.5 +30

ZpRKIZz.jpg

Just picked these up. American Racing Hurricanes 15x8.5. Ad says 4.25 backspace which translates to -12 offset (I think)

VKP5OFJ.jpg

Still trying to determine what tire size I want. I don’t really want any stretch. 225 50 15 maybe? 

Edited by Drummerboy4as
Fixed links
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:21 AM, Drummerboy4as said:

Which disc brake conversion did you do?

Had bought Beebani's brackets off a guy on eBay, to use Z32 NA calipers Honda Passport rotors.

But all is for naught, as I was T-boned Friday, and the truck, with the 4-link/Watts link conversion, and one wheel, was totaled......

The brakes had not been installed yet, due to never having time (12 hour days suck).

Make me an offer........

22 minutes ago, G-Duax said:

Had bought Beebani's brackets off a guy on eBay, to use Z32 NA calipers Honda Passport rotors.

But all is for naught, as I was T-boned Friday, and the truck, with the 4-link/Watts link conversion, and one wheel, was totaled......

The brakes had not been installed yet, due to never having time (12 hour days suck).

Make me an offer........

I already have those brakes, was just curious if your 15’s fit over them. Bummer about the truck tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...