Football Season

Since it is Football season(American) I was wondering what every one's teams were and if you care to tell why you like them that is cool. I like the NY Jets and am partial to the Giants. I dig the Jets mainly because I grew up down the road from Shea stadium, before they jumped the river to New Jersey.

• Like 1
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is Football season(American) I was wondering what every one's teams were and if you care to tell why you like them that is cool. I like the NY Jets and am partial to the Giants. I dig the Jets mainly because I grew up down the road from Shea stadium, before they jumped the river to New Jersey.

I love this time of year!:D Of course being from the Pacific NorthWet I am an avid Seahawk fan. Its exciting this year bcuz we got a new coach and we picked up T.J. Hoosyermama:D Should be a good year and Hawks should win there division. I also like the NY Giants. I have liked them since the mid-eighties when they had LT, Carl Banks and Harry Carson. What a LB crew.

I love when football starts! it means baseball is almost over and basketball is almost here!

+1 on that.

Bring on the Lakers. I really don't follow football or baseball. But if I had to choose a football team I guess it would be the 9'ers

You guys know why Portland doesn't have a professional football team?

Because then Seattle would want one. :lol::lol:

Just flick'n.

My 9 year old plays for the Bengals under the Pop Warner level. First game is today and I can't wait.

LSU Tigers are my team, I went to school there for 3 years and grew up in Baton Rouge.

I'm at the University of Arkansas now so I'm going to Razorback games, but they're not that good heh.

LSU fan going to Arkansas?:eek: How often do you wear purple and gold to school?:lol:

Chargers, cuz I lived there for awhile in the 90's and have liked them ever since.

Boise State Broncos. They kicked the shit outta the Ducks this year!!! YESSSSS!!!!

hell ya. go broncos!!!!!!!!! its pretty funny before they came me and a friend were calling hotels in oregon. (just to f**k around). example: i would like to book a room quack quack quack quack......and we would see how many quacks we could get into a conversation with one of the hotel people. i had the record it was somewhere in the 80's. lol i finally hung up when he asked me for my credit card number! :lol:

I like the Seahawks...not ust because I am from Seattle...well a little bit because i am from Seattle....

But I am and always have been a Dolphins fan. Growing up during the Shula years, back when they won a games every once in awhile. But they are getting better.

Go Raiderssssssss!

HELLLZ YA!:cool:

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

:fu: :fu: :fu:

But I am and always have been a Dolphins fan. Growing up during the Shula years, back when they won a games every once in awhile. But they are getting better.

:thumbup:

phin fan since lampost to lampost street ball :D

last year was an impressive comeback.

• 2 years later...

Wow! Not a lot of football fans here on Ratsun. NO football posts since '09??!! I was gonna start a thread then found this one......

What happened? :confused:

Is there a thread I didn't see?

Well.....I'm totally excited for this season!! I'm a Niner fan and have been since I could understand the game. Exciting year for us!

Most of you here are probably Seahawk fans considering 95% of the people on Ratsun are in the Northwest....Haha! :rofl:

On another note. I tried to start a fantasy football league but none of my friends are into it....so I have an empty league...

Would anyone like join??

I'm not a football guru....just play for fun. FF helps me learn the people much quicker...it's fun to see the points rack up in a custom leagues also!!!

It's with Yahoo. Since week 1 already started...scoring will start on week 2. Thought I'd see if I can fill the roster up before deleting the league. Hope we can have some fun!

Yahoo Fantasy Sports: http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

League Name: Bustanut

League ID: 892202

Password: 510510

:thumbup: GO NINERS!!! :thumbup: