Bleach

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

LOL.

That reminds me of the time I was headed home at 2am after working way too late.

I decided to stop by GAH. No one was outside and I was so mad that I did a big burnout in my S13 for a good minute before taking off.

I called Ray the next morning and asked him if he had heard anything weird going on the night before. He said that some jackass in what looked like an Integra through the cloud of smoke did a big burnout at an awful hour of the morning.

I laughed and told him it was me.

I was just lucky that Tagen didn't wake up and put a cap in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

all you have to do to wake me up is touch my doorhandle. I will fly out of bed and will be ready to throw down. ask UMAIKAKUDO about the time i almost socked him at shasta haha. He's lucky that he's just a little bit faster than guy thats half asleep. I swung pretty hard and pretty fast and felt my knuckles gently graze his shirt. love ya Russ. He was warned not to mess with me while i'm sleeping.

But anyhow, You should stop by, Bleach it would be cool to see ya again. and i wouldn't mind a ride in the three-fitty. peace i'm out.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...