For Sale - 1971 Plymouth Fury 3

Ok, this breaks my heart but I have to sell my baby. I need the $$ to fly north to spread my Dad's ashes.

And NO.. I will not sell it for cheap to someone to use as a demo derby car.. don't even ask.

The stats -

1971 Plymouth Fury III - 4 doors - 360 V8 - automatic 727 tranny - 4 new tires- clear title - current tabs - non-smoking owners. We have already done some work on it, including replacing the points with an electronic ignition, installing a new distributor, etc. Has had regular fluid changes and maintenance for as long as I've had it. Interior is in good shape for it's age. No mold, mildew or anything of the sort. A few small tears on the seats, and the passenger side front carpet has been removed and has a small hole in the floor pan. Gets approximately 18 mpg. This has been my daily driver for several years.

$1,300 or best REASONABLE offer - no trades

Fury4.jpg

Fury2.jpg

Fury3.jpg

Fury1-1.jpg

Fury11.jpg

Fury9.jpg

Fury6.jpg

Fury7.jpg

and the aforementioned hole in the floor-

Furyrust.jpg

Edited by BlackDatto
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say this car has good power, i just recently adjusted to low and reverse bands in the trans, shifts nice and smooth. also has recent engine mounts and u-joints. we've also got a '70 sport fury hood and lower valence that can go with and an extra set of kick panels too. in the pictures of the interior it shows some pieces missing inside. we have all those parts plus the original working am radio. this car would be an easy restore, as black datto stated its been a hard descission to make but she's gotta go.

• 1 month later...