Datsun 1200s For Sale

ggzilla

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling. I imagine it goes away when you get in your JDM 2-dr and drive it?

Yes and No. The Coupe was great for tooling around town and literally parking it anywhere and not having to worry about it. The sedan is an entirely different animal.

I'm presently looking for some sort of dime as a driver. Either a goon or a two-door. I know where there is 4-door JDM SSS for sale, but I want something a little less conspicious as a driver, and something that I can make a few mods on with impunity :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a 1200 racecar for sale in Massachusetts.

Pulled from the GT-racecar.com message board.

Datsun 1200 SCCA GT-lite racecar for sale. View ad on Ebay motors. Ebay listing #110445225587 Any questions or additional info. call Bill at 508 735 8293

!Bcj3JZw!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKiUEq5eCr)Q)BK0-Zimk)g~~_3.JPG

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Not mine btw)

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/4649903678.html

01010_1ZUE8KmUUXR_600x450.jpg

To all those who emailed me please email me back all your emails went to the spam box and got deleted. So just email me back and I will save them to in box to respond back. Thanks

Hello Modesto, up for sale 1971 Datsun 1200 Sunny B110 clean title on hand.
This is a one time chance to own one of the rarest Datsuns ever made, its a project car and it does not run will need a Carb and battery and other stuff to make it run or complete restoration. I am not in a rush to sale and I don't want any trades cash only I have no time to play if you have no cash. If you think you can find another one Good Luck its the only one I see otherwise i would buy them all. If you have the cash Email me with a phone number and I will call you back otherwise don't bother i will be removing this add in a week so hurry and snatch it before i change my mind.

After further inspection of this vehicle I am adding few more photos, the car looks solid does have few rust spots here and there and will need to be restored, these cars go for 10k plus after spending some time and money to restore them and price has been adjusted after further inspection of the vehicle according to its condition.

• 4 weeks later...