OH MY. this is BAD ASS

Rusty

If all you do with your car is race it 1/4mi at a time? That's great.

If you want to drive a 510 the way God intended? Not so much...

;)

And glad to see you here too, Jordan. Didn't know you were a regular. :D

Hey John, good to see you too. I like it here, it's pretty fun for the most part. I am trying to come around a bit, now working towards that 100th post. :D

Anyway, I gotta agree with ya on the 1/4 mi thing 100%. Dump clutch and break parts is definitely not my favorite form of motorsport.

Dodging cones is much more fun, and sometimes prettier too:

26623561370.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. The only time straight line acceleration is fun is in the rain :eek:

I can't believe the car is only at 28k!!! I thought for sure it would be to at least 40 by now..... It will jump at the end I bet.

• 1 month later...
If all you do with your car is race it 1/4mi at a time? That's great.

If you want to drive a 510 the way God intended? Not so much...

;)

The day that the 10 sec pass was ran I had a vinyl windshield sticker that said "I drove here" which I did, an hour from my house. With the six speed the L30 turbo gets close to 30mpg and the car would have 500 rear wheel horsepower on crappy 91 oct and methanol injection if the clutch hadn`t slipped.(600 rear wheel on a small shot of N20, but I am not going to count that). The car is a bit front heavy, but it goes around corners well enough that I kept ahead of a GT3 510 by hitting shots of N20 on the straights at Thunderhill and that was on Yokahoma AVS street tires. That said, I think Bryan`s Yellow 510 as His personal interpretation of the perfect 510, it`s a beautifull car and looks like it could corner hard enough to give a person a nosebleed.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2071134