1988 conquest, trade for 240z? OR.

I'm looking at a possible trade for a 240z. I currently daily drive the car, it's pretty damn reliable. I've owned a ton of these cars, and this one is one of my daily drivers. I'm in the portland oregon area.

It's a white 88 with 97k. Super 16g turbo with a td05h exhaust side about 5k miles on it. Herons 3inch exhaust with a wideband bung welded in. tan cloth interior, kyb struts with ST 2inch lowering springs.Toyo t1r tires. home brew mbc, stress relieved brand new manifold. maybe 10k on it.

The bad, rock chip guard on the drivers side is cracked up badly. and there is some damange to the drivers side rear quarter. Passenger side rear quarter also has a small dent.

I'll be putting on a freshly repaired white airdam on the car soon.

The car was originally automatic. I just recently converted it to manual. A rebuilt head with a ajusa head gasket was also installed.

The car has about 12,000 dollars worth of receipts that the previous owner kept over the life of the car. The car even has te originaly shipping invoice, owners manual, original keys etc.. Brand new injections, paint, ecu etc have been installed on this ecu over the last few years. Timing was all redone accoding to the reciepts.

Tint was removed from the rear hatch and door windows, but still needs to be removed from the rear side windows.

The car runs good and can get up and go pretty damn good. I also have some other goodies I could throw in if you have something pretty nice. fron and rear adjustable sway bars. Fron is a tri bar design. They run 250 bucks for the set. plx wideband, which is currently installed and mounted. Australian Magna multi port intake manifold modified for rwd with a ford 65mm tb and tps.

Here are some older pics before I killed the airdam a bit, and my friend bumped my right rear quarter. I can get new ones tomorrow.

88quest-06.jpg

88quest-07.jpg

88quest-02.jpg

88quest-04.jpg

88quest-05.jpg

88quest-01.jpg

arnold88-10.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm not some flake, I know this is my first post. I run nwstarquest.com nw starion conquest forum, and I also know some owners on here. Kyle mr. 280 turbo z and 620 ka the engine eater, and guy with the green 510. No idea what their usernames are though.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vouch for this guy/car :D

Can't say that anyone should trade a perfectly good datto for a MITSUBISHI, but if you or anyone you know are looking to upgrade, step into some super hot mid-eighties Jap style (with some power) this is a good car. And if anyone in the northwest is even considering a starion/conquest, THIS is the guy to talk to.

Good luck with the sale/trade and hopefully we can welcome you to the land 'o' datsuns soon!