NORCAL bay area swap meet

69FJWagon

check it out from what I hear this has been a good turn out in the past anyone interested ??? I think my girlfriend and I are going wouldnt mind caravaning out with some other people let me know. should only be about a 45 minute drive... maybe an hour from the east bay

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/420899066.html

thanks for looking

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Clay, I've been there. The turn out is pretty good as far as checking out cars/trucks/wagons but the vendors are pretty much the same ones you see at most/all the other Datsun events. The organizer is cool and the grub is pretty good.

If you haven't been to this event I think it's worth checking out...I'd like to go out there but I think I'll be heading down South for work.

• 2 weeks later...

The swap meet was in Lathrop in between Tracy and Manteca in the valley. the little Blue wagon as my girlfriend also called it when we first started dating its a 1969 510 wagon it has a FJ20 with 44 Mikuni carbs its a fun car I always get why put that in a wagon... why not my 2 door has one too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Troy Ermishs bluebird brakestand was awesome wish the guy would have got the hole burnout. wish my wagon had a LSD in it even still it was cool to see my car doing what it was intended to do...be driven hard if you listen you can hear me bounce rev limiter at 7500 rpm got to love the FJ

• 2 weeks later...