810!

Thought since no-one has made an 810 thread I should start! Add as you please! Big Dimes only!

810-1600sss.jpg

810Bluebird2d.jpg

DORIFTO!

810_hiding_out.jpg

810.jpg

810again.jpg

810sedan.jpg

hmm.jpg

nice.jpg

I wanna know where I can get these Window visors!

811-g4-front.jpg

811-engine1.jpg

811-g4-rear.jpg

810blue.jpg

bluewagon.jpg

sedan.jpg

810coupe.jpg

810coupe2.jpg

Edited by zetozeto99
  • Like 1
  • Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love those 810 Coupes! They are after all, the successors to the 610 series! Very rare. Have only spotted a couple of them here in Sunny So CAL in the last few years. Looks like a Bluebird script badge on there on the quarter panel. I think that they are also of the Bluebird family succesion. But not the "U" for Ultimate or Ultra,-(man) as only found on the previous 610's.:D

man i hate threads like this, now i want 810.

HAHA Yeah! I've wanted a 2 door for a long time. They are rare up here. About 4 years ago there was a nice one on CL but I wussed out and didn't but it :(

HAHA Yeah! I've wanted a 2 door for a long time. They are rare up here. About 4 years ago there was a nice one on CL but I wussed out and didn't but it :(

i'd settle for a wagon 810, lowered, retro VIP style, and an rb20det.

Ya I really don't know honestly, wiki says l20 and l24 I6 stock. Even if it came with a I4 stock though I stand by my previous lol. No?

• 1 month later...
Ya I really don't know honestly, wiki says l20 and l24 I6 stock. Even if it came with a I4 stock though I stand by my previous lol. No?

US Models got the L24E while JDM'ers got L20E 2000GT's and Z18's in their 1800 SSS's...

VIVA EL 810!

last night after i got off the computer i went and laid down with my gf.

she was watching trading spouses or some shit. they were in texas and there was some hillbilly ass mofos on there, the 11 year old kid would drive around in their yard with a grey 810. soon as i saw it i said "thats a datsun!!"

My gf said, your lame for knowing that :D

last night after i got off the computer i went and laid down with my gf.

she was watching trading spouses or some shit. they were in texas and there was some hillbilly ass mofos on there, the 11 year old kid would drive around in their yard with a grey 810. soon as i saw it i said "thats a datsun!!"

My gf said, your lame for knowing that :D

:lol:

95InternetHigh-Five.jpg