The Original Ratsun Rat-N-Wrenches Logo Decals/Stickers For Sale Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank my wife...I was on travel when most ordered...I forwarded her all your addresses and she sent them out. :) Glad you got it fast...now those that got them post them up on thier Ratsun rides!!!

Glad to hear you all have been pleased with them and the shipping times. :D

I'd like to say the same thing for our fellow Canadian Ratsuneers but somehow I doubt it's that quick for them.

Still waiting for mine:(

That's what I get for living in Bumfuck, Egypt:fu:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mine showed yesterday :D

ill want more if you get the larger size again, & in other colors???

Glad to hear you all have been pleased with them and the shipping times. :D

I'd like to say the same thing for our fellow Canadian Ratsuneers but somehow I doubt it's that quick for them.

Up to 2 weeks is usually what it takes for stuff like this to go through the hands of USPS, Canada Customs, Canada Post and then get to me.

I get to sit here in torment and wait while I watch the rest of you happily stick them to your cars :fu:

..I guess it just gives me more time to think about where exactly to put it

Oh man my appologies to both of you (Ed S. and Scott S.)...it seemed odd you haven't recieved them so I just asked my wife is she sent out your stickers and it looks like I didn't send her your shipping info (she's been the one shipping these out for me while I was away on work travel, that's what happens when I'm working from 7pm to 7am!).

Rest assured they're on their way to you right now...already put them in the stamped envelope and dropped them in the mailbox. I'm really sorry that happened!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.