KA Motor and trans

Looking for a swap for the dime. Let me know what you have. I will consider sohc or dohc KA motors. I would like to deal locally, im in the SF bay area.Would like a motor /w trans. even better if it is in car running, ill help you pull it out! ECU and wiring harness would be a bonus. also willing to consider a motor only ,for the right price.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ka24e fully bolt in swap. Engine.tranny,ecu,wiring harness,crossmembers,radiator+fan. Also includes intake,header, underdrive pulleys, short shifter,and 11lb chromoly flywheel. Asking 1000. Located in portland. Only half a day away. Engine is running in the car. Thee only items I won't give up are the drive shaft and fuel pump.

Ka24e fully bolt in swap. Engine.tranny,ecu,wiring harness,crossmembers,radiator+fan. Also includes intake,header, underdrive pulleys, short shifter,and 11lb chromoly flywheel. Asking 1000. Located in portland. Only half a day away. Engine is running in the car. Thee only items I won't give up are the drive shaft and fuel pump.

very tempting... ill keep it in mind if i dont find a deal local

why you taking it out

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.