2 1972 Datsun 510's 2 doors for sale

^^^^^^

your not getting your money becuz your a DICK

when you said you where going to Send some one to my house over 40 bucks and file a fraud report on me is where you lost your money!!!!

wiring harness

Some friends of mine plan on contacting you about test driving you car that you have for sale on Craigslist.

When are you going to return me my money? I also filed a online fraud report.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The blue one was sick. I took it for nice drive before I sold it. Love them 3rd gear chirps.

you must of dropped a new motor in it before you sold it cuz it looked like it could not pull a sick whore off of a piss pot the way it was lol

you win some , you lose some.

Last week on Monday I went to check out a 2 door in Fresno. 35 min drive in my 521 and 100 plus temp. Needs a ton of work but I have most of the stuff to get it going. So I made an offer and the guy accepts. We shake and everything .About 2 or 3 hours later he calls me up with some excuse, he has to put the sale on hold blah blah blah.

Thats lame.

I would've liked for the blue car to have gone to someone in California. Dude came here from Arizona. I drove it down the street to show him how it ran and he handed me the money and we put it on the trailer.

Whole transaction took 10 minutes.

Gotta love the easy transactions!

Thanks for the trade man. I'm stoked with the goon, gonna be a fun project and I'll be able to put the car seat in it and the wife likes it too. Good doing business with you.

Thanks for the trade man. I'm stoked with the goon, gonna be a fun project and I'll be able to put the car seat in it and the wife likes it too. Good doing business with you.

Thank you too buddy. Im tired but I made it home. had to swap the front wheels with the back. Tires were too wide and they were rubbing. I had a bunch of peeps on the freeway pointing. I had removed the drive line after I had a burger so I wasn't able to drive it off. Had to do the swap while it was on the dolly! That sucked.

You get the lights going?

Gotta mess with the signal lever a bit but they work for sure. It was really nice meeting you guys.Take care.

Edited by jefe de jefes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.