thai body panels

tnip

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I bet someone would consider buying a container load of their Thai Datsun truck parts, if Datsun truck guys in the States whould actually pay what a part is worth without throwing a fit. :eek: I'm just messing.

Maybe if you guys got a group buy together you could make it worth while. I personally do not have a 620, but if they made 510 parts I would be on the plane already to make a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of panels, has anybody here made their own carbon fiber door panels by any chance?

I know the red 620 that was at JCCS with the volks had carbon panels but just wanted to see if anyone else has done it. Im going to be getting my sheet of carbon sometime this week to make my own as well.

true...LOL kind of like the time i bought leaf springs at indy truck bash and had to lug them around all day. i had to buy so much beer to pay back my friends for that! hey, i looked on there and their "front apron"...i couldn't see prices on my computer, bad link or something does anybody know how much those are? or does anybody have one they would sell? mine is wrenched up BADDD