Just found this site

Edz280zx

Hey all, just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I'm Ed and I hail from S.W. Missouri. I've always been into Datsuns and Nissans and have owned quite a few of them. Right now I'm sporting an 81 280zx and about 4 other datsuns of various description...none of which run at the moment (except the 81). Here's a couple of pics of the 81 as she sits right now...I've got a turbo motor to install as soon as I get some time and $$$, you all know how it is.....Imgp0015.jpg

495372160_018e8de967_b.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

edz280_1.jpg

edz280.jpg

Imgp0025.jpg

Imgp0022.jpg

BTW..all of these were taken at this years Branson Z Fest. I highly recommend making it next year if you can!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've noticed alot of silver Z's here lately. But, I like the color so it will probably remain that way for now. I am thinking of ghosting in some BRE stripes, and maybe getting the centers of my wheels painted dark grey. Just gotta get the money and time to do it. Still gotta get my turbo swap lined out and then figure out how to do my 620 project. So many projects, so little time!