Z'd LCA's for 2" drop on kingpin trucks, mklotz70

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Two reasons.  I can do it with very little build up, but mainly.....it's really clean.  Typically, there is zero sparks or molten metal being shot about.  I noticed sparks doing these, and I'm not sure why....but they were still tiny compared to what the mig would have done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There may be more floating around, but here's a couple of links.  The first is where they start on my NL320, the second is for my photobucket folder......a lot of the pics are the same.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/393-mklotz70-nl320/page-14?do=findComment&comment=63271

http://s88.photobucket.com/user/mklotz70/library/NL320/Suspension

I just made a playlist on my youtube channel for the most recent set of related vids.  They're all about the build and nothing showing them mounted on a vehicle.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Mike on Saturday afternoon to confirm my address. 

He hustled down to the Post Office and a Flat Rate Box arrived in today's Mail. Mailed on Saturday, arrives on Monday. That's over 3000 miles and a Holiday weekend thrown in for good measure. Who says the US Mail  service is broken.

Oh and look what was in the box. Thanks Mike!

Z_d_LCA_s_by_Mike_Klotz-1.jpg

• Like 2

That was quick!!   I actually just put them in the box at my house.  I put on the largest box I could get last summer......for just this reason....saves me trips to the PO when I ship large flat rate boxes. :)  Holiday weekend???  I didn't have a 3 day weekend, so it much not have been a postal holiday. :)

What did you think of the UCA bushings?

• Like 1