LeMans Sunset 350Z

Bleach

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach.......I hate you.

I want one of those so bad it hurts. Except I want a blue one with fatty deep dish wheels on it, and a veilside body kit!

Gongrats man! You deserve it. Does this mean you're gonna become one of those snobby Z owners and leave the Ratsun congrigation?

"After 10 years you just up and leave me for some young chick!"

:D ...but she tastes so gooood

Blue is great too.

I was looking at Blue, Orange, and Dark Purple (Brickyard and Interlagos Fire)

Then with all the little improvements they did in 2006 I started looking at used 2006 cars only... and 6-speed manual only. wow, I narrowed it down. I was lucky to find this one. ok, truth is I still have to go buy it tonight. :D so its not 100% mine yet.. more like 90% chance I'll get it

it's so funny... i remember seeing an ad for the 350z like the year before it was released. quoting an msrp of like 12k or something rediculous. then just a few months later went to one of those car shows where it's all just the new factory models, one of those boring shows.. haha. had one there thought it was like the sexiest car i'd ever seen. they finally release them and of course there's like a dozen of them in st.petersburg, fl like the day they're released. i see one that's "orange". i loved that color so much, it's the only factory color that i bothered figuring out the name of. for days afterwards i was like bugging my parents "see that, it's call lemans sunset" "don't you think this would look good in lemans sunset" "i wanna paint my civic lemans sunset". and now, years later... that car is still awesome in that color, in a few of their colors actually.

it's funny to me, i see them so modified in magazines and on the internet all day that when i see a stock one with minimal mods just like intake and exhaust and maybe different springs, it looks like something amazing. i'm like whoa, that's really nice looking. then i see a widebody twin turbo'd one with a giant carbon fibre wing and a gutted interior and all that and i'm like eh. i know you'll do it right. good choice, and i hope that 10% chance of not buying it stays away until you've already picked it up.

The grand touring package also comes with Brembos. In 2006 they did away with the Track package.

Its official, I own that Z pictured above. :D My daughter got to ride in it. She likes the center console storage bin.

I like how the Brembos look. The stock brakes seem to work pretty good. Though. OH, and my Z has only 3200 miles on it! :) original oil in the engine.

Dear Bleach, F U! hahah just kidding.. congrats man!!!!!!! i bet shes tight like a tiger! 6spd? nice! tastes yummy?? mmm, oh and the G35 isnt the infiniti version of the 350z.. no no.. its the SKYLINE BABY YEA! except we got screwed over in the usa.. over in japan its not a infiniti its a nissan.. an its not a g35 its a skyline.. but in 09 we get the skyline GTR for ourself.. allwheel drive TURBO mmm excited!

Cough turbo kit bleach cough

Bleach nice find! Now you have a reliable car to drive to the Long beach show in :D

Very true. :D I'm thinking more about the Z Nationals in April though...

The car was $23,800

These newer cars recommend changing the oil every 5000 miles so its not overdue yet.

Ya, this car is great. It runs so good and is pretty fast. Its true that a car always seems faster when you're in the passenger seat :D I like the car like it is now with the factory wheels and all. The ride height even seems fine. I may look into an aftermarket spoiler one day and tinting the windows.

HID headlights are nice to have. I can see! :eek:

I still can't find the button to pop the hatch... (besides the remote) :rolleyes:

I've noticed that a car seems faster, well accelerating anyway, when you are a passenger, too. My theory is that the driver is better supported with his hands on the steering wheel and/or shifter, and being the driver you can anticipate sudden clutch engagements and 'lean into' them.

Way to, 'live your dream', Bleach!

i think that is the reason it feels faster, exactly what you said. it also makes me feel like my mom is right on the verge of losing control every time she takes a corner. not that she's a bad driver, just not very smooth with gas and brake and turning... plus the passport has a high center of gravity which in itself makes me uncomfortable.

i think that is the reason it feels faster, exactly what you said. it also makes me feel like my mom is right on the verge of losing control every time she takes a corner. not that she's a bad driver, just not very smooth with gas and brake and turning... plus the passport has a high center of gravity which in itself makes me uncomfortable.

It could also be that YOU are not in control of the vehicle. I used to hate being 'out of control' as a passenger. Seriously, near panic. I'm not so bad now, and am more trusting of those around me, but would not look forward to riding with a stranger at the wheel.

well no... cause i didn't notice it until i didn't see her for over a year, then i came back home and was riding around in the car with her and ... idk, sometimes it's fine, sometimes i just have to sit in the back and distract myself. but i def prefer to be the one driving.