autocross coming up

freaky510

hey all its the last race of the year so i hope to see some of you. http://www.nwautosports.org/about1.htmlTSDNW VS UCF

Smackdown Challenge

Saturday / Sunday September 22-23 Deep River, Naselle WA

Friendly competition to decide the "most skilled" internet car forum.

This consists of a "heads up" straight line acceleration test or "Drag"

A "Drift OFF" Drifting competition

And an autocross competition.

This will decide which forum has the best cars, and the best drivers.

All drivers are welcome to try their skills in any, or all of the tests. you do not have to be a member of any club to participate. No special skills or car modifications are required. A street legal , Safe car is all you need!! All cars will be inspected to meet safety guidlines, please review SCCA, and NWAA published safety rules. All cars run One at a Time NO side by side competition!

Saturday Track opens @ 7 AM

Registration and tech inspections 7:30 to 8:30 for "drag" portion of "Smackdown Challenge"

DO NOT BE LATE, Watch the Weather forecast

A maximum car count of no more than 40 cars per segment will be imposed, due to time constraints

Camping will be available on-site Friday night

If it looks like Rain, for safety, we will start with the "Drift" portion of the competition, so BE PREPARED to adjust your schedule.

Registration for the afternoon segment will begin @ 11:30 first car out by 1 PM. It is important you not be late. cars showing up after 1 PM will not be allowed to compete on Saturday.

Work assignment will be required of all competitors.

Sunday Sept 22

Event #7 of the 2007 NWAA Champ series

Registration & Tech open @ 8:00 AM first car out 9:30 AM

ALL CLASSES must be on site for the AM session, unless prior arrangements are made, If you show up at 11 AM you wont be running.

Pre registration is available

so hit me up if want to go we need to make a team for the event. and for those coming off I-5 i live on the way to the event might be able to do a meet up and drive down as a group.

freaky

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that makes me want to get my gas tank and battery mounted better.. im not sure about the drifting but the drag and auto cross would be fun.. i could try driftin in the truck but i dont think it'd work very well unless its wet.. they said somethin like we could have 10 cars.. an i dont think they have to compete in all classes it didnt really say.. but man that would be really fun hopefully i can get some cash .. it didnt say how much the entree fee thing is.. ??

ok its like $25 at the door but $20 if u pre register

HA HA HA! reaaaaaaalll funny i will cut them fuckin brackets down or something.. im going to look at it tomorrow and see if i cant get away with cuttin a corner off an havin my buddy weld it back up if it needs it.. truck wont be driveable for a day or two but hell i wanna be able to turn baby!

Cool, I am glad you liked it, bungee corded gas tank in the bed just sounded pretty dangerous. I hope you put that thing away on the 4th of July.:D

Back on topic though, if anyone has a hankering for driving fast in a controlled environment, NWAA are very good folks to do it with. I have participated in a couple of their event and they are a whole lot of fun.

I am torn between my clubs cruise and BBQ that Saturday and this event personally.

Freaky510, are you the guy with the primer black dime at the Seaside GP this year?

thats kool thanks lynch. So why is it (from my understanding of previous posts)that the guy with one of the larger P O S 's is the only one that willing to run their rig. right now i have managed to find no one willing to race all this talk about how i have done this or that to improve that Datsun of yours and you test it out in some back country road or some church parking lot. But in a controlled environment no way. Come on i know i have much a bunch of hey i can do that mods done on my dime but its fun and so if you cant race your Datsun come bye check it out. If you show up ask for a ride i will give you your dimes worth.

FrEaKy

Drive it like you stole it

Its mine and I am going to break it

you sayin im the only one willing?? my trucks no pos!!! lol ok maybe just a little.. she runs strong an mean an doenst brake down tho... an i practice on the street hahaha im no pro or nothin but yea... like your sig says.. (Its mine and I am going to break it) or maybe it'll just continue putting up with my shit like it always does.. i wish my ex gf was as tuff as my truck maybe we'd still be dating.. haha

yep so far you are the only one who has shown ant interest in going. I have ran with green bastard before in seaside i hope he shows up. But the whole plan is to get a group from the ratsun forum so we can show that ratsun is the group that cant be beat.

freaky

its mine and i am going to break it

what do you mean it wont fit in a 510.works for me

what? the drive is nice. but then again i am in longview see what i was thinking was if we were to get a group going we could meet up at my house and travel down in a pack and if we were lucky the wife would make some food for the group.And for the peps that are working on their car/truck hit me up if you need something i have a few extras lying around that i dont need anymore.

hey i just got this email:

Well folks 2 weeks to go.

As of this morning.

UCF has confirmed 4 entries tsdnw has confirmed 7 entries, the Dirty drifters have claimed 3 entries and Carfreeks show at least 6 auto x entries, although they are a bit confusing as they have 3 different posts running at the same time. They are all assuring me of Pre Registration money by the weekend.

So that's 20, plus our regular crowd, so its looking like our biggest event of the year so far..

Just completed massive site clean up and have pavement repairs for a few of bad spots set for next week

right now i have 2 entry's would like to get more so hit me up this weekend please so i can reserve a spot .

FrEaKy

:confused:

so whats up:mad: nobody wants to race all this talk about tricking put your Datsun and nobody wants to put it to the test come this is one of the funnest groups a have ran with so come on people let get a group together and represent the Ratsun forum

Mine doesn't like to set foot of the jack stands.... She likes being safe in Franks yard :D I do plan on going on the Auto Hero Garage drive if she passes my tech haha hopefully next year :D Then I can represent!!