datsun 620's for sale

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't have time to pick it up inbetween doing a lot of work on my Z, a little work on my Pulsar, selling my house, moving, and getting ready for a trip to California.

Sounds to me like a lot of excuses. Could it be that deep down you're really afraid to get another 620 for fear of betraying "old blue"? Or are you shellshocked and feeling that it will just be stolen anyway? There's gotta be some freudian explanation for why you won't go get this truck!

first of all, its on Bainbridge island.

I don't want that kind of project for my next 620 if at all possible. And yes I am doing a lot of stuff. All that stuff I listed there has to be done in the next 2 and a half months, not in the next year. Besides the fact that I do take care of my daughter too so I can't just go work on my projects every day. Some times it seems I only get 1 or 2 evenings in an entire week.

I want a clean truck with good paint. I'll be living in an apartment with 3 cars to take care of. I don't want or need a 4th right now.

$100 truck requires $1000 investment and a lot of work. A $500 truck would be much better to buy but I'll probably end up selling the Pulsar and getting a Frontier first.

Basically even though I'd like a 620, I have other goals in life right now and that purchase would not fit into my plan. If I bought it, I would just have to find a place to store it and then pay money just to keep it month to month. I'm already looking at doing that with the Fairlady and I believe with that car it is worth it.

If that truck was free and on its way to the crusher... I would let it go to the crusher.

Uhmm, ya know I was kidding right? I couldn't fathom adding more than 1 to my stall right now. I barely find enough time (what time my wife lets me have) to work on the 1 datsun I have now. I feel ya Bleach, and kudos to you for taking care of your daughter! My hat's off to you for that, most single parents lean on a lot of other people to take care of their children for them, if they take care of them at all. Sucks you have to downsize living quarters, I know the feeling; my house is almost a year old and we've talked about throwing in the towel and going back to renting several times. It's tight!:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.