1968-73 fiberglass 510 parts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was reading through the thread and notice a pricing mismatch on your interior panels>

Page 1: set of six interior panels 125.00$

Page 3: interior door panels set of 6 2 front 2 rear and 2 kickers 150.00$

Which one is the correct price? I'd imagine the first one ;)

also, shipped to 21225...whats the damage?

• 2 weeks later...

hey kevin can you take some taillight panel pics for me? both sides up close i need to see if what i have left will work. have you done a full taillight/lower valance pc all in one yet? i still have not got around to putting on the front vallance on yet or much of any thing on car yet.almost thought of getting rid of them to free up my shop

I will take some pics tomorrow and send them to you,never did get around to making the complete tail panel and rear lower apron,found a lower apron n.o.s but sold before I got a chance at it.

yes,however you must be very,very careful bonding the skin and the skeleton together,the slightest distortion of the skin during bonding will leave a warp or twist in your finished part.

1968-73 Datsun 510 Fiberglass hoods and trunk lids.No skeletal structure pins used for mounting.Durable and lightweight.Hoods 150.00$ Trunk lids 125.00$.New tail light panels 150.00$ no drip rail or latch. White gelcoat finish ready to scuff and paint.paypal payment only.No international shipping. Kevin (360)925-6129. kmc63@earthlink.net New products 510fitment001.jpgHoods 150.00$510fitment002.jpgTrunk lids 125.00$valances001.jpgFront valance 150.00$$sportairdam002.jpg Dobi style airdam 125.00$carbonfiber003.jpgset of six interior panels 125.00$tailpanel003-1.jpgTail light panels no drip rail or latch 150.00$

Beautiful fiberglass.

Valances no Dobi yes. There is a Datsun get together scheduled for the end of this month. It would save you shipping charges but I will send you a shipping quote this afternoon after I get off work

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.