1968-73 fiberglass 510 parts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you make a rear air dam dude? To give the back a more dropped look?

Nope,but have looked into it,If I could find one people were interested in I could make it one-piece trunk lid and small dam of some kind,Im almost out of trunk lids,sold one to a member in Cali today.

I tried to find a example but I can't find 1

I like the looks of boxed rockers for that low look,but a rear lower spoiler,I dont know,there is probably a reason you cant find an example.....Just sayin.

If you could make boxed rocker.... mmmm. I'd be the first to buy them.

Im thinking it would be relatively simple to do,but I dont know if there would be a demand lots of people still run them,but metal.

• 3 weeks later...

Iknow this is gonna sound goofy, but the misubishi starion rocker is boxed, and it will bolt up to a 510s rocker.(with some holes drilled into the 510 rocker) It has the same slanted corner like a 510. the only problem is the mitsu rocker is just a little short. they are, however, metal and can be welded together to make a fairly simple plug. OP, check it out. It would be easy to do the r&d. the mitsu rockers are also bolt on! So no cutting parts out. they are easy to get in a junkyard.

68521.jpg Sure dont look like it to me. The 521 valance wraps into the lower fender portion and the turnsignals are boxed on all four sides where as the 510s signals are only boxed on three sides. and the rectangular openings on the front of the valances are clearly different. I dont think they are close enough for a second look. :(kevs510060.jpg

Thanks for checking.

My lower valance is toast. And im not at all against modifying something to fit if its close enough.

If someone does happen to have a chance to test fit or compare it to a 521 up close, id definitely like to know.

It would be great to buy one of these from you.

Great looking pieces by the way!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have a front right fender for sale??

No fenders as of yet,sorry. What is posted in this thread is what I have. Im getting a lot of people asking for stuff I havent made yet. Its is a slow process,especially with a more than full time job. If its not listed I dont make it,thanks for looking,and I will be as timely as I can responding to your inquiries.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Eddie,last month sounded like you were staying stock,but yes I can make them.carbonfiber001-1.jpgI made a set for my car,it was there at canby,not perfect but they look pretty good.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.