Local Area Weekly Meet

DatDoug

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say air cannon?...

Gig harbor is like 20 minutes from me.It would be like 10 min for Doug.

Basically I could leave my house and be at Cheney stadium in 30 minutes but from here to Safeco field would be about 60 min.Here to Vancouver is about 3hrs.

I have band practices mon and tues and I fish during the salmon season(and I cant catch shit!),other than that I work on my Datsuns.I will leave it up to Doug and all you folks to figure a point and time and I will do my best to make it.

I suppose I could probably make it to that.There is a nice park right by my house so I could probably host one there mid september if anybody wants to cruise Port Orchard.Then all the locals could see that I am not the only weirdo into vintage rice burners!

well im going to hi jack this thread for a sec an jus mention the tuesday night meetings every week in vancouver... pumkns from puyallup an he's been here several times now.. he was just here tonight "friday night" and we put new fenders, grill and hood on his car. fun times! point is we're always there and always wanting more of you damned northies to come see us and hang out an shoot the shit