Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys/girls ever want these images hi-res and on cd's or something just let me know :) send me a pm or tell my bro! :)

Christina.

Nice pic's You make them old ass datsuns look really good. Nice job. :D

It was great to meet you. I'll get in touch there are a couple of pic's I want.

oh! is this the meet in mo valley i need 2 go 2? =) i wish my car woulda been running u woulda seen me there! oh and the white datsun truck w the lt. blue stripes: my dad did the air ride on it! its all about GO EZ! =D l_c31276462cbe41a8afa361f41ec107fd

Well tell your pop's I need my wagon bagged. :D

T'was great to see everyone!

I didn't even realize it was 620 day!

What did we have, 24...er 25 Datsuns show up?

Still, there is plenty of room for at least a couple of hundred more. :D

If I can limp my crapwagon down to this thing, then the rest of youz within a 50 mile radius should be able to make it, too!

Hell, Megan puts what, a thousand miles a day on her Z?

Lawd!

• Like 1

Hahaha... :lol:

It was nice to meet you guys, I had a good time. I got back home around 2am, then stayed up for a bit longer till the energy drinks and coffee wore off :rolleyes:

Woke up at 7am this morning to do an oil change (last one was 3 weeks ago :lol:) then washed and waxed the Z, sorry she wasn't as shiny as all the other cars last night. :D

Xtina...Great pictures!!

Onefine, Fivedime...Would be great to meet you. Guess

you saw my truck at your dad's shop. Remember, you

don't have to have a Datsun to come out and join us.

Datrod...Goez is only 4 miles from the house if you ever want to come over and we can jam down there to

meet Art....Bagged Goon would be cool...

Xtina...Great pictures!!

Onefine, Fivedime...Would be great to meet you. Guess

you saw my truck at your dad's shop. Remember, you

don't have to have a Datsun to come out and join us.

Datrod...Goez is only 4 miles from the house if you ever want to come over and we can jam down there to

meet Art....Bagged Goon would be cool...

Yea but lots a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you to everyone for coming out, this has really turned into a great gathering! If you havent been out yet make plans! John nice Milkshake! Thanks to are resident Photographer Xtina! See you all next month!

Robert i plan on being there in the 620 if all goes well.

Gentlemen, as of right now we are still planning on doing the first BBQ meet on July 18th same date as the normal meet just earlier and at a different location. We are still unsure of the location but hope to have that settled by the end of the week. Please keep planning on a BBQ and keep your Saturday clear. Check back here for updates! Mark sounds great come on out!

Well here we go everybody the 1st Annual Inland Empire Meet BBQ will be held at the Irvine Regional Park. We will start the BBQ at noon on our normal meeting day Saturday July 18th. There will be a few of us who will get there early to try and reserve a spot close to a parking area so that hopefully we can all park together.

The cost to enter is $5 and there is a train for the Kids a small Zoo and fishing lake in the park!

Please try to bring some CASH because we will be having a 50/50 Drawing and some items to Raffle.

Here is the Map and Link to the park and its website.

irvineparkvicinity.gif

http://www.ocparks.com/irvinepark/

All that is left is to figure out who is bringing what? I will bring my EZ-UP and Sodas and the photographer. Please get on and volunteer to bring what you can even if its just you and your Datsun if running! Cmon lets do it, see you all on the 18th! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

WORD of advice: Don't drive like a maniac on the canyon roads the Sheriffs patrol the area. there are certain sections where it gets tempting:D. if you plan to stay late it or what have you it does get foggy in around here.