Blue Lake (lots of pics)

kiznook

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to make it... but the girl friend was not to pleased about gettign up at 4AM to get ready.. a swift "F%#@ off Cam" was about as far as I got :(

Maybe when her 620 is done she'll see the light.

Keep dreaming Cam, keep dreaming.

His name is James and he lives here in Gresham close to me. I don't know if he's on this forum, but he goes by palisesades? on nwde. He's also on the ODPL forum as well.

Should have figured you would know him mike! Any more info you can get on the truck? stock engine? How does she run? I like the custom look on he front end and that arm is an awesome addition.

I'm pretty sure he's running a J15 with a roadster EI dizzy. Runs great...he drives it all over the place. I've seen him running around Gresham several times. I know he takes it to work regularly too. I love the arm too. He has bloody hand prints on the back window :)

There's some more pics on one of the other Canby threads. There's a ton of details that can't/don't show up in any of the pics. There's a thread on ODPL that's got some good ones. Once I get a bit farther with the disc setup on my NL, he'll be putting discs on his L.

Why settle for old when you can get new. Women aren't Datsun's... ;)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SOO TRUE!

What's wrong with 240Z old? I guess it's all relative to one's OWN age.

That'd be only 1-4 years older than me (so wouldn't be a problem for me in the least). Not that I have any chance. I scare them away, usually within minutes. That's fine. I can collect cars to my hearts content and NEVER have to worry about the "Baby forces sale".

Doug, if baby forces sale ever happened for you it would be like a sudden dealership lot at your place! :)

but you have 4-doors and wagons everywhere. Usually its the sporty cars that go when the baby is born.

I have dated someone that was born in 72 but we didnt get along as good as women closer to my age.

older chicks give me shit, call me a baby.. bla bla bla act like they know everything an shit.. argue an fight and bla bla bla... younger girls are to ignorant and immature and like to cry ALOT i try to date girls my exact age "z31s" my buddy anthonys currently in love with a 280zx shes always telling him what to do. an ya im reffering to a car an not a girl lol he's crazy.. talkin to the car an shit, WHAT DID U DO TO MY FRIEND BLEACH?? HAHA jk jk jk

4-doors and wagons?

I have 3 wagons, 4 if you count the wreck. Everything else is 2-door or trucks.

But there is little worry of getting me ever being in that situation. More likely be the county government forcing me to get rid of stuff. By then it'd be too late for anyone to buy anything, and no one wants the complete rigs I have anyway. Only parts.

the scary thing is, that 280zx will talk back to ya... and after she gets what she wants she'll take you out on a warm summer evening and make you forget all your worries.

i already know, its fuckin crazy man! i took it to the tuesday night meeting an we all stood around gocking at it i had kiznook take it around the block, we're tryin to figure out what the problems is so anthony doesnt shot gun money at the problem, anyways on the way back it was nice and cool t tops off .. when i got back in my truck something was missing.. what could it be?? maybe the BLOW OFF VALVE?? lol, oh hey.. is there a reason for the power steering belt bein not on? i like the way it feels with out it.. an so does anthony.. but we were just curious

I think I mentioned that the steering rack needs to be replaced. It just leaks fluid so much I took the belt off and let it drain. I was tired of a mess at home and at work and everywhere in between. The power assist rack is nice though. I reccomend you get it fixed.

psssst!

hey lynch, i followed bleach to cali, he had the belt on, lets just say my car was wearing the bottle of fluid by the time we made it there!! its aight, it washes off, but them seals are screwed. not to mention it will smoke when the fluid hits the exhuast with spirited driving in the windies.