Blue Lake (lots of pics)

kiznook

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiznook awesome close up pics! I see he made triangle block off plates [black] & has a dual cable for the choke. The speedo bracket I can make easily. Im assuming then that the black hose that T's into the other one by the fuel bowl is for vac. advance?

check these guys out they make a fuel injection set up using the SU manifold looks like a nice set up they also make a set up for Mikuni and cannon type manifolds... I may look into this for my FJ wagon. Nice pics of the show by the way Kinda jealous you guys have alot of cool get togethers its hard here in northern California to get anything put together :mad::mad:

http://www.extrudabody.com

Clayton

The Show was awsome. I had a blast and Kendall was entertained so the day was a success.

We left at 7:35.

ggzilla's B110, datsunfish's 521, and pumpkn210's B310

13879.jpg

Please dont call the pumpkn a b310, it is a 210. If you use the chassis number it freaks me out(Not Sure Why) but it does.

I definately had a blast doing the convoy thing and hope to do it next time too.

I am still thinking about those 12in wheels. Those are the Coolest!

When are you gonna show up for a tuesday meet?

I will be there next week!

pumpkin make sure u hit me up when your down this way brotha ;)

You gotta message me with your number

if thats the one i am thinkin it was she was pretty close to legal age ... well concent in washington is 16, but 16 year old girls arent very mature.. so i really do try to date girl my own age, (21) that way we can goto the bar together.. there was a couple little cuteys there.. i was disopointed that there wasnt more of age cuteys :(

im goin to hell, kiznook wanna come? anthonys on the bandwagon!

Seriously,I just wanted a shot of the truck.She just happened to be there.Not to say that it wasnt a convenient coincidence but way to young for me.I will be 32 in like 3 weeks.Oh yeah,and I am married.My wife was very suprised to see that there was a cute girl at a Datsun show.

Wasnt one of the 510s a chicks ride or was it her BFs?I only saw her.It was a couple rigs down from Ices old 510.