Blue Lake (lots of pics)

kiznook

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see... the only thing like that around here is always american muscle cars and hot rod/ street rods, don't get me wrong, i still love going to those car shows. it's just i would love it even more to be around vehicles like the one i have. that's i'm just gonna have to move out there so i can get into the hardcore ratsun scene.. haha

great pics, thank you very much for supplying them

even with all the pretty painted up ones, this is still my favorite, it's got character ;)

P1000433.jpg

that first pic is my favorite HAHA! anyways.. i think u got it guy because your rockin the bonzai shit.. plus it has a stock datsun motor.. i mean ya the modded ones are awesome.. an i want to mod the piss outta mine.. but your 510 4 door for being pretty close to stock is very nice! i know the block an carb isnt stock but its Datsun, not nissan.. i think johns 300zx should have won, its got battle marks on it.. the others were too prissy LOL.. it was good seeing some of your again and good meeting the people i havent met yet... pumpkin make sure u hit me up when your down this way brotha ;)

oh yeah and i've seen that white 620 with the dual carbs at dan harts shop i believe its got a napz bottom end also.. very nice truck! tiny booster tho.. :(

Oh and whos black 620 that won 1st prize.. or second or whatever.. the pretty one.. is that anyone from here? i didnt recognize it.. maybe someone in one of the other clubs

Hose hookup is very easy. What did you have questions about? The long hose in back is hooked up to the rear intake runner, for vacuum, and goes to the power brake assembly. The center hose between the carbs goes from the block breather to the EGR on the intake. On the fuel bowls, the nips closest to the block are fuel feeds from the rail. And the others are breathers.