• 1 year later...
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

This one was hanging out by the back door today. 12 or 13 year old short hair Saluki (did I spell that right?). She wears out the 2 year old Husky. I would post a pic of the Husky but that little bitch rarely sits still. All of our doggos are rescues in one way or another. This particular one was basically someone's possesion (breeder) and it took her about 2 years to figure out how to be a pet. Ladies and Gents, this is Twiggy.

kYbzy6D.jpg

• Like 2

Yep, skinny as all get out. Feed her as much as the others but she is high energy.

Looks like a greyhound but smaller.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

8Q9ymvT.jpg

Day one.^

69SWYur.jpg

3 Weeks ago.^

hVNPrMQ.jpg

Earlier tonight while I was cleaning the Kitchen.^

This is Oskar.  I always wanted a corgi growing up.  I have never had a dog till this year.  I am 41 and grew up in apartments for the most part and a dog was not a thing we could really have.  I close on my house that I currently rent on the 9th so now we have a big house and yard to play in.

He seems to be a good dog and reasonably smart.  Ive had cats my whole life so the learning curve is different but not all that much.  My biggest concern now is if I am going to have his balls removed.  

He also does not know it but I know of a litter of barn kitties that are two weeks away from leaving mama.  Hes getting a buddy to play with.

I always said I would get a female and pay up front to NOT have the tail docked.  This guy kinda just fell into my lap.  Couldnt say no.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, bilzbobaggins said:

8Q9ymvT.jpg

Day one.^

69SWYur.jpg

3 Weeks ago.^

hVNPrMQ.jpg

This is Oskar.  I always wanted a corgi growing up.  I have never had a dog till this year.  I am 41 and grew up in apartments for the most part and a dog was not a thing we could really have.  I close on my house that I currently rent on the 9th so now we have a big house and yard to play in.

He seems to be a good dog and reasonably smart.  Ive had cats my whole life so the learning curve is different but not all that much.  My biggest concern now is if I am going to have his balls removed.  

He also does not know it but I know of a litter of barn kitties that are two weeks away from leaving mama.  Hes getting a buddy to play with.

I always said I would get a female and pay up front to NOT have the tail docked.  This guy kinda just fell into my lap.  Couldnt say no.

I love the ears.... we almost got that breed, but in the end decided on the spaniel... better fit for our life....

Enjoy...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bilzbobaggins said:

8Q9ymvT.jpg

Day one.^

69SWYur.jpg

3 Weeks ago.^

hVNPrMQ.jpg

For appearances sake [and ghetto cred] ther are "Neuticles" inserted into the scrotum to give the appearance of non neutered to fixed males.  Dogs that is.