1987 quad cab project

WHO??

What I have is a 1987 Nissan 720 QUAD CAB.The thing is in really good shape it is left hand drive and has a metric dash (KM).The chassis shows 47k KM but has no engine,has trans.The interior is complete with no cracks at all on the dash (hard to believe).The truck is 2wd and you can pick up a parts truck really cheap.Any 720 will serve as a perfect parts truck EVERY THING will bolt straight over.You can find single cab 720's that run great all day but a 4 door,A little harder to find Make me a reasonable offer for cash and/or trade I LOVE TO TRADE so let me know !! THANKS.......Located in springdale AR

QC2.jpg

QC3.jpg

ajkhsl.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't "a little harder to find", they are impossible to find, because they were never sold here in the US. Also explains the metric dash, and the fact that it's an 87. In 1987 in the US we had the D21 Hardbody already.

Do you have a title for it? I'm curious as to where it came from. They were pretty popular in Mexico and the rest of South America.

See there in lies the problem if I keep it I am going to cut it in half and put a regular short bed on it and probably bag the thing eventually If I still have it when the weather breaks I will shove it in the garage and begin choppin it up!!

Someone must save it from the axe, wish I were closer:(

I 2nd that, that thing it just a whole bunch of hot. Sell my d21 in a heart beat for that.

I put the 10 G price on it to draw attention It obviously worked!! Now then,Do I really expect 10 grand out of it?? GET REAL...But I damn sure aint gonna sell it for 500,How about this....Find some one else in the U.S. with one that has a title ready to go and ask them what they will sell theirs for and we will go from there. I mean what do you compare it to as far as price goes..Call around and see about getting one imported THEN,After you get it here try to get it titled..Find out what all that cost and I will take half of that,,,FAIR enough???

Edited by WHO??
I put the 10 G price on it to draw attention It obviously worked!! Now then,Do I really expect 10 grand out of it?? GET REAL...But I damn sure aint gonna sell it for 500,How about this....Find some one else in the U.S. with one that has a title ready to go and ask them what they will sell theirs for and we will go from there. I mean what do you compare it to as far as price goes..Call around and see about getting one imported THEN,After you get it here try to get it titled..Find out what all that cost and I will take half of that,,,FAIR enough???

Imported if I were to do that it would be in better shape. Title well if I did my research Im sure I can figure it out. Hell my truck has a DMV reissued Vin since they cut the firewall on it. They used the one on the frame to verify. So really get one put it on a different frame and well you get it. Dont get all pissy it would be a great project, hope you find a buyer.

You could also piss in a bucket and try and sell it as liquid gold. But you wont get any takers.

Edited by 72 327

No offense or disrespect but something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The model is over 25 years old and they were sold just over the border where you can get them dirt cheap, ESP with no engine and in serious need of tlc.

That means cheap buy price, limited tax and duty on said price and then NO problems registering it. There is no "try" after 25 years there is go to the dmv and it's done.

I like the truck, its really great to see as well but keep things in the proper perspective.

Edited by 72240z

your probably not that far off for the price of a running griving 720 (in any condition) I can have it running and driving in a couple week ends and you know you can find beat down single cabs all day long that run like champs for like 500 Like I said what do you compare it too??

No offense or disrespect but something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The model is over 25 years old and they were sold just over the boarder where you can get them dirt cheap, ESP with no engine and in serious need of tlc.

That means cheap buy price, limited tax and duty on said price and then NO problems registering it. There is no "try" after 25 years there is go to the dmv and it's done.

I like the truck, its really great to see as well but keep things in the proper perspective.

HMMMM I think your math is a little off but any how who cares go across the "Boarder" or the border and get one I will shove min in the garage and cut it in half before i sell it for DIRT

Imported if I were to do that it would be in better shape. Title well if I did my research Im sure I can figure it out. Hell my truck has a DMV reissued Vin since they cut the firewall on it. They used the one on the frame to verify. So really get one put it on a different frame and well you get it. Dont get all pissy it would be a great project, hope you find a buyer.

You could also piss in a bucket and try and sell it as liquid gold. But you wont get any takers.

ahaha good one

LOL

well you certainly got some attention :D

Attention whore!!! hahaha. Good luck with the sale, it is a unique vehicle for sure here in the US, how do you put a price on that? i mean really. I wouldnt let it go if i were you. But, do expect a little crap from us lol. I wouldnt know where to start asking on costs either. just thought 10k was on the high side.

Take it to maaco and have them throw on a 300 dollar paint job and i bet you get more out of it

your probably not that far off for the price of a running griving 720 (in any condition) I can have it running and driving in a couple week ends and you know you can find beat down single cabs all day long that run like champs for like 500 Like I said what do you compare it too??

We mean no disrespect just that your not going to get as much as ur asking for it. Anyone that has no background info on it will just look at it as a truck.

HMMMM I think your math is a little off but any how who cares go across the "Boarder" or the border and get one I will shove min in the garage and cut it in half before i sell it for DIRT

Then you think wrong, simple. If I wanted one I sure as hell would go over the border, what other choice? Pay some nut 10k for a pos that's been sitting in a yard with no motor for god knows how long? I didn't say shit about what you should sell it for I said keep things in perspective. YOU haven't posted a REAL asking price so calm down.

OR just piss people off, look like a idiot and never sell the thing, idc.

Edited by 72240z