1200 ute on tv :-)

72240z

They seem to rock one on a regular basis in the upcoming HBO series based on the novel series "The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency". I hope they do some car chases or something cool. To me it seems rare to see that bad ass in action.

Here is part one of ep one from the bbc, you see the main character driving the ute at about 4:10. <--- which was pulled, this clip is now just her breaking down in it lol.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Edited by 72240z
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that's where it takes place, is that what they call it? Cool lol.

The clip up top that shows it works fine still. The 1st one was part of an ep I guess they will start allowing it after the usa premier.

Should I get a Canopy?

temp.jpg

17204103_f8f8b97491.jpg

Now I see this one has the raised roof. It is a 1400.

I really like your ute lol. My mantra on caps has always been get one for when you need it but don't leave it on all the time. I think it's especially true with a pretty ute like that, it has such nice lines stock, I personally couldn't stand to see it with a cap all the time. Plus the cap is so small its much easier to get on/off and store.

As far as caps go though I actually don't think it looks bad. Hard to tell though now since you brought it to my attention the roof is higher. With a lower roof it may look a little more bulbous.

Do they make one without that camel hump? That matches the roof level I mean.

• 5 years later...