WTB: Z31 300ZX Gas Tank and Fuel Pump Assembly

I am looking to install a 300ZX fuel Pump assembly into my 510 so I need the top section of the tank where the FP mounts and the FP assembly too. I will gladly buy the entire tank assembly.

This picture shows how it will be used in a 510.

164GasTank.jpg

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i have read, the 300zx has a nice baffle cup at the bottom and the FP mount only needs to be shortened a bit to install it in the 510 tank.

I have found 3 of them for $50 complete. Just waitng on a shipping quote.

From what i have read, the 300zx has a nice baffle cup at the bottom and the FP mount only needs to be shortened a bit to install it in the 510 tank.

I have found 3 of them for $50 complete. Just waitng on a shipping quote.

Didn't have to shorten mine and took the baffle cup out of the 240 tank and tacked it in my 510 tank got mine for $15 shipped from a guy for 240sx plate, baffle cup and FP mount/ sending unit....Just trying to save you some $$ :D

Didn't have to shorten mine and took the baffle cup out of the 240 tank and tacked it in my 510 tank got mine for $15 shipped from a guy for 240sx plate, baffle cup and FP mount/ sending unit....Just trying to save you some $$ :D

Thanks for the help. I found a complete 300ZX Turbo tank with the FP and everything for $50. Those walbro pumps are not cheap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.