Fisch's Art Gallery and Print shop

fisch

Thought I'd make a gallery of all the art I've done so far! (Thanks for the suggestion, my signature was running our of room. Now I can just have one link.)

Also I've been talking about selling prints forever, and this is a great way to do that too. And get some fundage for the '59! (You guys rule for all the interest!biggrin.gif) I will offer the prints in 3 levels. These are all high quality giclee prints.

$30- 12X16 signed, standard paper, not number editions.
$65- 18X24 on high quality art paper, signed and numbered limited edition of 100.
$200- 18X24 on canvas, signed and numbered limited edition of 20.

I prefer payment via paypal (easier to buy Datsun parts!biggrin.gif), but what ever works for you is fine! Shoot me a PM and I send you the paypal info.

(If you guys want to see the full scope of the art I do, visit my site at http://www.fischart.com)

On to the art show!

efK1axS.jpg?1

`77-79 Datsun 200SX s10: SX appeal
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H
18X24 signed and numbered (Edition of 100) $65+$7.50 S&H
18X24 canvas, signed and numbered (Edition of 20) $200+$7.50 S&H

cuBCDZn.jpg
Datsun 1971 Sake Samurai w/pinup:
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

qq5cAnR.jpg
Datsun 1971 Sake Samurai no pinup:
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

GMGQaHm.jpg
Datsun NL320- The Klotz w/ pinup:
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H
(Note: Mike Klotz has 1/20, unless you'd prefer paper Mike?)

FzrYRfF.jpg
Datsun NL320- The Klotz NO pinup:
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

Nr8f7HK.jpg
Datsun 510 Streetfighter
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

0zCOlEG.jpg
Datsun 1958 L210 Samurat:
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

TcUcmbd.jpg
Datsun 620 KC- Bullets INC.
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

aPFai6j.jpg
Datsun B210- Honey Bee
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

ozud2Vh.jpg
Datsun `58-59 RestoRat
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

DLMxhzj.jpg
Datsun 411- RatWagon
12X16 signed $30+$5 S&H

Print sizes reflect paper trim size. I will sign them in the white under the lower right corner. Shipping and handling charge is once per order up to 5 prints. They are sent in tubes for safety.

Rock on dudes!!! I, and my Datsuns totally appreciate it!! Scott

• Like 12
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread bookmarked to find easy for an order in the near future. I wonder if I can talk the wife into putting a big print of the sake samurai in the living room to go along with the japanese theme already. If not, it'll adorn the walls in my pool table room nicely along with an NL print.

• Like 1
:D I know where my Christmas monies are going!!!

and these are great prices for prints guys (the canvas is a steal!)

Ill be collecting all of them in 12X16 as I get money to spend :fu:

and saving my pennies for future Z and goon canvas's ;)

Thanks guys! And thanks for mentioning how good the priced are Skib! These are cheaper than on my site for sure. But I know we are Datsun guys so I kept that in mind when pricing:lol:!

Hopefully something for everyone!

And really this thread is more about the gallery than selling prints. If I sell some, GREAT! But feel free to just check out the pieces and talk art my brothers!

• Like 2
Thanks guys! And thanks for mentioning how good the priced are Skib! These are cheaper than on my site for sure. But I know we are Datsun guys so I kept that in mind when pricing:lol:!

:lol: I spent my time in gallery, art school, ect and know how spendy good prints are,

esp for some art as awesome as this

;) you can always tell pieces that where done purely for the love of it

• Like 1

Can this be made a sticky so it is easy to find?

I love your work Fisch and I too think that your pricing is really good.

Just wondering if you might be doing a 520 in the future. if you are thinking about it maybe you could work with impala_631's #13 520 as a starting point if he is agreeable.

I like the JDM Pin ups!

You guys are AWESOME!!! Look forward to the PM's.

Charlie, I am totally cool if this is made into a sticky, but if not I will have a link to this page in all of my signatures, so as much as I post, you know it won't be hard to find!

I totally want to do a 520. I will probably go with the dual headlight rather than the quad since it is so different that the 521, but eventually I will do both! Hell I want to do them all! Coming up next on my list will probably be a Z. A lot of dudes have been wanting that. But I want to do a roadster, 610, 510 goon, on and on.

For the next 3 months or so I am booked solid to the point of barely breathing with freelance gigs, so I don't know when I will be able to do the next one. In stolen moments I might be able to get a bit done! But it might be a while before one is finished.

Rock.

• Like 1
this si so cool man. what would you charge for custom work?? i have an idea that i would love to have done for my wife.

Thank you Moparvwfreak! It is totally flattering that you would think of me for custom work. I've had a few other guys contact me as well. (Have I ever mentioned "Ratsun RULES!"?)

I'd love to do custom work! But alas, my normal freelance illustration gigs don't make much room for it. It is tough for private commission work to compete with the fee a publisher pays me to do something.

But there are always exceptions! For instance the M Klotz NL 320 was a trade for some of Mikes most excellent custom parts. (Plus I always wanted to draw his NL, so it was a bonus!)

And a lot of you dudes have extra parts around that are hard for me to get in New England. So the barter system could certainly work, especially if it is for prints I've already made. But it would have to be a pretty hefty trade, or something a REEEEALLLY needed if it were going to be for a totally custom drawing.

So yup, it could totally happen. It is just all in the details and timing.

I should start a list of the stuff I'd be willing to trade for prints!

• Like 1
I might be willing to trade parts for Restorat Signed and numbered #59......:D

Thanks dudes! And thanks for the orders so far! Purple, you know I will take you up on that action! #59... what a riot!

Did you ever send me a reply about that parts list? I know you are buying a house and all, and I am not rolling in dough at the moment, so take your time. Just want to be sure I didn't miss an e-mail!

• Like 1

Looks like any going thru parts now waits till I move. Still don't have the new key to his shop so when I do get in there it's all about repackin stuff we have spread from when we were lookin for things. I hate livin from boxes. We will close by Dec 15th and then I get to have fun!

• Like 1