1. General Discussion

Talk about anything.

Upcoming events.

A place to discuss Datsun projects.

Share a Datsun story.

1. Cars

A place to talk about Datsun cars.

Talk about your Datsun truck.

A place for all other Datsun and Nissan vehicles which don't fall into the main forums.

1. General Technical

A place to discuss technical aspects which aren't necessarily covered in a specific forum.

If you don't know what this is, you probably shouldn't work on a car (or drive it even).

This stuff makes your wheels turn.

Springy sort of stuff.

Wires and such.

These things make your car stop!

Round. Rubber.

1. How-To

Submit a "HowTo" write-up.

1. Classified Ads   (318,547 visits to this link)

Redirect to the classified advertisements.

2. Discussion

Discussion about classified ads.

1. Non Datsun Cars and Projects

Discuss your Non-Datsun cars and projects.

No upcoming events found
    • The Z24i timing cover is the same for all Z24 and Z24i engines. Even the D21 Hardbody Z24i   The earlier Z24 distributor has a pedestal on the bottom that actually bolts to the timing cover. They look similar to these...  
    • Once started with fluid or poured gas, does it keep running?    
    • I apologize to all monkeys no offense intended.     "Not one step backwards" is what Stalin ordered in WW2. Weight of numbers and unrelenting attacks regardless of the individual. Russia has unlimited 'meat' and army pay is a couple of times the average monthly income so looks lucrative to men in the provinces. If they only knew the plan was to stick ill fitting uniforms on them, hand them weapons and point them towards the enemy was the actual plan... good way to get rid of felons, discontents, activists and recidivists too. You'll notice that after two years of fighting, Russian tactics have not learned or evolved to simply close the hatches on tanks and cages do not work on drones.   There was talk 20 years ago about battlefield drones but the necessary evolution and advancement under battlefield conditions is incredible! Necessity is the mother of invention. This genie won't be going back in the bottle! All future wars will be fought this way... from arm chairs.
    • I greatly appreciate the offer, but I am not in the market for one. I prefer the look of them without it.  😁   Thanks, though! 👍
    • Six thousand feet will run rich for sure. A couple of thousand not much worry, but 6 is a lot.   My 710 was from Nevada (average 5k feet) it had a 99 jet in the Hitachi primary. I noticed that in the mountains on long trips I got better mileage than at home. I'm at actual sea level where the air is like syrup. I got a local L20B and it had a 112 jet, so I put that in. What a difference! You could actually feel it. Thicker air needs larger jet and the opposite is true also.   Best way to dial it in is a wide band air/fuel gauge (which I now have) but other than that I guess reading the plugs. They should be light tan. If running rich the plugs will have soot on them from the extra unburned gas. Dialed in properly your gas mileage will also improve.
  • Recent Status Updates

• Adverts

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Wopsa Web Services

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.