Vehicle Tracking Systems

Aside from the lighting that I do with my business, I also sell vehicle tracking systems.

I attached a flyer I made up.

The notifications get sent to your email and phone(sms).

When your vehicle is parked, the unit puts a 200m "fence" around it. If your vehicle is moved out side of that area w/out the ignition on signal, it will send you an email/text. When we do demo's the alerts get to our phones in about 1 min. You have the option to wire in a fuel/ignition kill (you prompt it and it shuts down when the car comes to a stop). The unit can also be tied into an existing alarm - forget those old 2 way pagers that wont work when you get inside a building.

I hate reading about all the theafts...when you call the cops there is really nothing you can do about it. This system at least puts some power back in your hands. You can call the cops and say my vehicle was stolen, its located at...

We tested this unit against lojack. Lojack took 35 min to call us to tell us the vehicle had been moved, but then all you can do is call the cops and hope that one of the officers see the car. With this system, you can locate the vehicle from any computer and most smart phones (Android/Iphone). When I locate the demo car, the "pin-point' is usually w/in 10ft of where the car is parked.

Works great for motorcycles...I recomend a tilt switch (available @ time of purchase).

There are many other uses too...keep track of your kids, seniors.......

It has a FLEET Mode too for companies with work trucks, really helps with cutting down fuel useage and helps with tax time.

Please ask me any questions you might have. If your in So. Cal I offer live demos of the unit. Think hide and go seak....

Retail - $299.95 + Tax.

Ratsun Price - $265.95

Monthly fee - $18.95 (no contracts)/FLEET system is $24.95 (more data transfered)

Installation - depends on if you DIY or take it in

TrackingFLYER.JPG

Photos of the unit being located and what it looks like when you locate it after you have a security alert set.

PING.JPG

GPSalert.JPG

Message you get in your email box.

"**** THIS IS AN AUTO-GENERATED EMAIL ****

Attached is a report from the Intuvi system.

Your vehicle is moving outside of the security perimeter!"

*for those of you that do not drive your car much, a battery tender is recomended (but your car would be on one anyways, right?) - Same for motorcycles.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to post some screen shots from the user interface here in a little bit. A video of a live demo would be good, but long and I dont know how to edit video down.

I will post screen shots of the emails also that you would receive.

I'm down. Let me finish the sedan. Sure beats the Lo-Jack response time.

Is there some arrangement with the insurance companies that shows a higher level of theft recovery? The monies I save at the insurance can offset the monthly service charge.

I'm trying to work on state farm right now. Best bet would be to call your agent up and let them know what the system allows you to do and see if they offer anything.

• 2 weeks later...

they put these on used car's when they finance them they are cool

yeah. i'm trying to get in with some used cars lots so I can send my retail shops some business. Also trying to get in to a finance company to see if I can be their supplier.

• 1 month later...

Its in the works..What I've talked to some installers is this...

Wire up a battery pack 9.6v - 12v. Wire up a relay to a 12v constant so the relay stays open. Wire in the battery pack in such a way with the relay so that if the MAIN battery cables are cut (in the enginge bay) the relay will close and send the signal from your battery pack to a "trigger wire" on the unit. That will send you an alert via SMS and email.

hope that makes sense...I know in my head how it works.

You can also wire the battery pack as a back up power source to give you extra tracking time if the cables were cut.

I get how that works.. good option... ur kida convincing me on that one... lol.. but seriously i do like... im in San Diego if ur near...

I'm in the LA area. With TJ and Mexico so close...and LA not that far away.

Or you and a few friends could.... :devil:

Thats TOTALLY your call.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.