MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

u havent missed anything ... just banter and a few pics of parts ...

Maybe, I know there's alot of sh!t taking that goes on when Mr. Big has a thread going, but it's fun to read!! I myself bought a dime (2-door) who's waiting some good attention when I get home. Will start a build thread with plenty of pics as I go as usual. Need to get the 521 brakes done so I can drive her. All has to wait until I get back in the country though!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a chat room.Sorry I got nothing to post,trying to get the car to paint.

Ok, cool. As long as we are clear on that :rofl:

This project started off so fast and furious and now it is all talk.  :confused:

I know how bad ass your 521 is, I really am excited to follow the progress on the wagon. 

• Like 2

What is sad about his head gasket is that its from a guy that does business on here and in the community and i will never do with again.Between me and john that motor got maybe 2000 miles on it,if that and it took a shit already let alone the problems I had with it from the start.Live and learn,but i will pay twice as much before i buy from that guy again.

i powdercoated a oil pan for that jerk ... he's hard to deal with .. thinks his shit is the best of the best and drives a audi tt????dafuq

• Like 2

I recommend Rebello 

I wish I could afford a rebello motor. 

And as far as the one I have yes it's a Datsun Parts LLC motor.( But he didn't over heat it I did.) All I can say is a lot of people talk shit before they know the whole story..Ray!!!

All I can say is this little motor runs great. After a little tuning of the carbs. It could be better, But you get what you pay for. Now that I have to pull the head off I will drop it off at Slover..

They did all the BRE cars back in the day. 

But I have had issues with Dat parts motors in the past. But he always made it right with me. The one I have in my Z now runs really hard. 

Don't be a hater player!!!! :rofl:

• Like 2

i powdercoated a oil pan for that jerk ... he's hard to deal with .. thinks his shit is the best of the best and drives a audi tt????dafuq

Yeah, The funny thing is he drives with the top down while wearing a fish net tank top..... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Ok, cool. As long as we are clear on that :rofl:

This project started off so fast and furious and now it is all talk.  :confused:

I know how bad ass your 521 is, I really am excited to follow the progress on the wagon. 

If I don't see progress soon I'll push it out in the street.  

I wish I could afford a rebello motor. 

And as far as the one I have yes it's a Datsun Parts LLC motor.( But he didn't over heat it I did.) All I can say is a lot of people talk shit before they know the whole story..Ray!!!

All I can say is this little motor runs great. After a little tuning of the carbs. It could be better, But you get what you pay for. Now that I have to pull the head off I will drop it off at Slover..

They did all the BRE cars back in the day. 

But I have had issues with Dat parts motors in the past. But he always made it right with me. The one I have in my Z now runs really hard. 

Don't be a hater player!!!! :rofl:

Don't sling shit old man,talk about calling the kettle black and i never said any ones name on who built the pile of shit,Its all about customer service and we already had that discussion one on one.Im a hater player. :devil: