All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Also these guys seem to sell the oil pump kit that I also machined to increase the volume: https://www.nengun.com/matsuoka-engineering/large-capacity-oil-pump
  3. Yes, sorry I was a bit unclear with my thought. I was thinking that if the engine runs only with two cylinders, the RPM cycle would be uneven and cause the drop on mechanical oil pump. And what comes to the oil feed I need to think about a little bit more. Anyways, I will try to move one problem at the time, first comes to get all cylinders working.
  4. OK, OK I just can't go on with this. It's SO bad.... I got to 15 minutes in and I had to turn it off. I should get a medal for lasting that long. Not even trying to be funny and not making things up, my stomach hurts from this. I actually deliberately told myself going in that I would listen to this podcast as objectively as possible. Which believe it or not this is how I try and watch everything, even Tucker. I don't agree with 100% of what he says and once in a while I'm like, ok dude reel it back in a little bit. But there was nothing to think objectively about, in the entire first 15 minutes. You know what this is? This is classic radical left vomit. All this is, is two woke to the teeth, slithering snakes taking a mans entire life and putting it under a microscope to try and cancel them. Their first point is that, "Oooh he grew up rich he didn't struggle at all, he's a rich little white boy". Then they pick apart his dad and how bad he was as a husband/man. Then they move on to talk shit and make fun of Tucker's carrier misfortunes. They giggle with glee making fun of his carrier failures. Just the fact that these women would rejoice over someone else's pain tells me everything I need to know about them. It's childish insults after childish insults. They talk shit about Tucker's EX co-workers and how some of them got caught up in sex/sexual harassment scandals. What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker. I was right about them being radical leftist and radical feminist and everything else I said in my previous post. They were saying things like "The show tucker was on was full of White Males", and just spewing woke buzz words like machine guns (rascist, anti-semetic, misogynist, immigrant hater, etc). As I said just childish name calling and nit picking at his entire "personal" life and the lives of those around him. Just an example of how the radical left handles everything, yell, resort to childish name calling, and cancel. At one point one of them said something along the lines of "Tucker made the face he always makes, the "fart sniffing face", WOW. The last straw for me was the younger woman spewing another 2 paragraph long childish insult. That ended with " blah blah blah, Tucker is the king of frozen sea food". To which the old dike responded " Tucker is the king of frozen seafood, is the best description of Tucker ever said in American History!", sounded so bad and scripted. My opinion has nothing to do with the left vs right. If this was someone on the right talking like this about the left I would've clicked off just as fast. It's just what the left does, take your past and try to beat you over the head with it. Imagine if they did that to any of us, would some of us be canceled for some drunken shit we did back in the 90s, 80s, 70s? And it's not like they even found good dirt on him. Just meaningless unimportant information that wasn't even that bad. Tucker has come out publicly and said that he has changed his views, beliefs, and politics over time, because he is constantly analyzing and recalculating as he gets new data. <<<<This is what more people should be doing in life. This is what I've always tried to do, which is why I made the mistake of voting for Biden last election and why I will be voting for anyone other than someone on the left these elections. Might even vote for Trump. The fact that Tucker has changed some of his views/beliefs over his lifetime, was a big part of what they were talking shit about, believe it or not...WHAT? Don't take my word for it though, I dare you guys to watch this entire 30 min clip.
  5. Today
  6. Red 1972 1600GL bluebird 4dr 6,500,000 Yen https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1131344187 Nissan 510 Bluebird P510 Sports Injection Custom Modification L16 Kai V Pro Control Hayashi Wheel Fully Painted Wire Tack Full Tune Thank you for visiting. 510 Bluebird This is a custom vehicle. First of all, although this vehicle will be listed on behalf of an acquaintance, we will be responsible for everything. Since this is an old, expensive and customized car, only those who are serious about purchasing it should check the actual car. Please be sure to bring a copy of your driver's license, passport, or other ID to prevent teasing or theft. We will do our best to answer questions, but we will not answer questions that we only want to know about the specifications or that we feel are a nuisance. In addition, in order to preserve the content, we will only communicate via email. We do not accept phone calls. You can also ask questions without answers. We will not exchange vehicles. The mileage is based on the actual mileage, but since it is a vehicle like this, please use it as a reference only. Now let's move on to the vehicle description. First registered in 1972, it has been fully restored and customized, and was inspected in January of this year. This is a vehicle featured in a famous magazine. This is a vehicle manufactured by a famous tuning shop. Engine L16 modified head processing, camshaft, surface grinding, etc. have all been done. Pistons and other parts are also processed using PWC. I will not describe the details of the engine internals. Uses Kameari cell motor, alternator, chromoly flywheel, reinforced crack, etc. Intake and exhaust 45 pipes Injection system HKS V Pro 3.4 control Direct ignition Bosch fuel pump, in-pump collector supply All Teflon mesh hose Octopus foot from barnacle 4-1 manifold Shop one-off stainless steel muffler Rear muffler is all coupling flange specifications Mission FS 5 W71B Short 5-speed differential R180 Final 3.9 suspension F S130 processing Lower arm pillow adjustment type R Car height adjustment type Direct winding spring electric power steering Hayashi CR type new F 7.0j R8.0j Fully restored body fully painted, engine room also painted of course The finished floor and other parts were in good condition, so they remained original and no sheet metal work was done. Rear fender inner wide processed engine room wire tack The interior remains original while additional meters etc. have been installed. It is a very easy to drive and fast car. If you have ever ridden a normal 510 Bull, this is a specification that will surprise you. It has good starting performance, so it can be used for everyday riding. Since we are not a shop, we do not charge consumption tax, but registration (name change) fees and recycling fees will be charged separately. If you are nearby, we will transport it to you. Please contact us separately regarding ground transportation, etc. We can also introduce manufacturing shops, so if you are worried about future maintenance, you can rest assured. Please note that we cannot offer any discounts. Although the vehicle has been restored, it is an old vehicle and will not be indestructible, so we will not accept any complaints. This item will be exhibited from Tatsuno City, Hyogo Prefecture. (Added on April 4, 2024, 21:36) Added. Please choose the grill that comes with the vehicle or the one shown in the additional photo. We do not sell individual items. (Added 22:33, April 4, 2024) Loans are not available. We are unable to issue estimates, receipts, etc. (Added on April 5, 2024, 11:43 p.m.) I noticed a mistake in the description and have corrected it. The expiration date for vehicle inspection is June 2020. I'm sorry. Also, although it is an R180 differential, it has an LSD.
  7. White 1970 1600GL Bluebird 4dr 2,200,000 Yen - rare Okinawa spec car https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1132893062 Okinawa specification left hand drive column 3 speed gear 510 Bluebird with air conditioner comment [Product condition] ◆A very valuable Okinawa spec left-hand drive, 3-speed column shift, and genuine hanging air conditioner (R124 gas), which is becoming increasingly rare. ◆1970 Datsun 510 Bluebird before Okinawa returned to Japan. It's not just one owner. ◆I have reverted to the full normal version since I previously listed it and listed it again. ◆Currently, the engine is in good condition, but the car is over 50 years old. There are no guarantees. If you do not understand old cars, please do not bid. ◆We repaired the brake line and installed drum brakes on all four wheels. Brake shoes replaced with new ones ◆Because it is a left-hand drive, it is inconvenient to drive on high speeds, so I installed ETC. ◆No claims, no returns. Please do not bid if you cannot understand Japanese or are nervous. ◆The cooler is currently leaking gas. I think it would be better to clean the piping of the cooler hose. No further maintenance is possible here. ◆Sold as is. There is no guarantee. We will exchange a contract. ◆The sheet metal needs a little more finishing. I will give you a new left fender. There are other parts I've collected, one genuine handle, and many others. ◆We received many inquiries from local residents, but most of them were disappointingly ridiculed. ``I can't get a garage certificate,'' ``I can't find a sheet metal factory,'' ``My family is against me,'' ``I can't pay?'' Most of them are things that you have to clear when making inquiries from the beginning, but I can't understand that you want it from the beginning but can't buy it. do not have? There were only people like that. It was hard to deal with people who kept making excuses as to why they couldn't buy it. ◆We welcome inquiries from those who have a solid reason to buy and have sufficient funds. ◆If you think it's strange, add it to the blacklist. ◆I would like to keep the "Oki 5" license plate locally, but I have another car, so I put it up for sale to raise money for the restoration. We have received inquiries, but it is not possible to continue using the Oki 5 license plate in other prefectures. If you can ask someone you know in Okinawa to give your name, please use that method. I can't keep it in my name. ◆Note: Discount negotiations and installment payments are not possible. We are not doing trade-ins/exchanges to reduce the number of units. If you have previously inquired and are unable to purchase, please do not inquire. Please don't ask questions that waste time. ◆Please ask if you have any questions. ◆Fee is 100,000 yen for land transport to Okinawa port and stopping at Tokyo Ariake Port. 90,000 yen to Osaka Nanko Port and 80,000 yen to Fukuoka Hakata Port. please refer. Please make your own arrangements from the port to your home. ◆All parts will be delivered in a car. I will give you a BRE type front spoiler. ◆About delivery: Can be picked up directly, land transportation can be arranged ◆Payment amount: Expenses not included in the winning bid Recycling fee 5,400 yen/monthly automobile tax ◆Name change deposit 50,000 yen Deposit After confirming the change, the specified We will refund the amount to your account.
  8. You are welcome! I need to get back to posting these...
  9. I don't think food is their first priority.
  10. I thought it was funny but didn't finish it either. If they can shit on Tucker, they're ok with me. And there are a lot off fucken guys out there. I'll keep shitting on the GOP till they smarten up.
  11. Oh God.... just played a short portion of this and I've already heard way more woke buzz words than I care to listen to in one sitting. Really?? Youre listening to 2 clearly miserable, pissed off, haven't got laid in a decade, women who have a section of a podcast named "this fucken guy", and the only "fucken guys" shown in the clip are republican, which brings up even more red flags BTW. I don't have to click on the rest of their content to know that they're the kind of dilusional women that think they could survive in this world without men, their eyes glaze up if you ask them to explain what a woman is, and they still wear a covid mask in public. You refuse to watch an interview with Putin, cause it's all bullshit in your opinion. But THIS you watch. JEEESUUS! The first 5 seconds of that intro would have been enough for me to skip these pissed off feminist for good. Even if they were talking shit about the left instead of the right. But I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and not watch the entire video before I completely make up my mind about these menopausal women. I just need to take a minute to clear the bad taste out of mouth from that intro. 😬
  12. some of us dont have Facebook and dont want Facebook can you post pictures here?
  13. the homeless were going to sell it to be able to buy dinner now they will be hungry
  14. They sound lke ass, IMHO.. I really dislike this band. The middle part of that song is a direct lift of Ramble On.
  15. Recently I asked a friend of mine who's in law enforcement about why the change from 40/45 to 9s. He says that what he heard was that they based it on ease of use. They said that people are more accurate with the 9 (which for me i feel im the opposite). It seems like that's the story with everything in America now days. Lower the bar, so the less capable can reach. Versus forcing people to put some time and effort to reach the minimum standards. I'm no expert by any means, but in my mind if an officer has made the decision to use his side arm. It's not meant to slow the threat down or just injure them. His intention is to stop the threat immediately. According to the 21 foot rule. On average a man with a knife can cover a distance of 21 feet in 1.5-2 seconds. I don't care how fast your trigger finger is. You're not going to unload a magazine in that time. So stopping a threat immediately or as close to that as possibly is preferable. Who cares what's justifiable in court when I have to choose between my life vs someone else's, IMO.
  16. Yesterday
  17. That’s what my sister carried as her personal gun for about 20 years in her contract and work in the alphabet soup agencies. She left me one when she passed, I still haven’t shot it. This is an absolutely valid point. It’s part of the Marine Corps justification for reintroduction of the 1911. Especially in very close range fighting in Afghanistan when they started encountering targets that were purposefully ingesting potentially lethal doses of stimulants to fight more aggressively. The .45 ACP is more effective in this situation than the 9mm. This has been proven everywhere from postmortem autopsies, government studies, to even entertainment gun content on social media. That’s an easy one, buy 20,000 rounds of training ammo for .45 ACP vs 9mm. Big departments like DHS might need 200,000 or even 2,000,000 rounds a year for training. It adds up quickly in a era where agencies are under funded, they cut corners where they can. Next, as the stated purpose of public security is to “protect and serve”. Using a round that is claimed by NATO to be designed to ‘wound’ not kill in combat is easier to justify in court. If officers were walking around with .500 S&W Mag handguns it “creates the perception of kill squads”. The fact of the matter is, single gun shot wounds are rarely fatal in handgun cases. As an anecdotal piece of evidence, I was shot in the knee with a .44 mag handgun at point blank range. I still btfo’d the shooter after being shot. The lethality of a handgun fight increases the more rounds you get on target. With my Glock 17, I can have up to 33 chances in a single magazine to get you to stop harming someone. With my 8 rd 1911 magazines I need a full mag and 4 reloads to get to 33. The other factors include things such as multiple attackers, every time your gun goes dry in a fight for your life, it’s a bad time. After that, the ability for the round to over penetrate in modern construction is taken into account. The way we were permitted to carry Speer Gold Dot 9mm 147 grain and the 9mm +P 124 grain rounds was because they penetrated less layers of drywall in state testing than even the CCI Blazer 9mm 115 Grain. I wasn’t present for that test so I don’t know the methodology. Last one I can think of off the top of my head is some agencies have policies that instruct officers to use their handgun only as a means to fight their way back to their patrol rifle. Since the weapons are thought of as a package deal, then the agency is counting the lethal force of the 5.56 or 7.62x51. 9mm makes since for several of the reasons listed above. However, Frank is completely correct, .45 ACP is a better ballistic round against human targets. He’s put a lot of careful research and thought into it and you’ve reached your preferred caliber. I choose a different caliber after a similarly involved research effort. If we’re in a full on zombie apocalypse, I’m grabbing a .45 for the reasons he listed above.
  18. I like my brownie in the evening. Hour later mellow out, research some member's problem, have a laff or three. Attend one of John's lectures about how the world really is. 20 min to go
  19. These kids sounds like Yes and Zeppelin had a butt baby.
  20. At their brewery, Drake's sells a beer with 14% alc called The Denogginizer. 3 pints of that and I can't even type a damn sentence. Come to think of it, I can't write a sentence worth a damn when I'm sober. Fine, I'll drink gin then. Problem solved.
  21. Nothing wrong with putting a disclaimer on a post. I do the same sometimes. I know myself well enough to know that if I'm more than 10 Modelos in and I'm still posting shit online. I better either get off my computer/phone or I should start apologizing in advance for the crazy shit I'm probably going to post from that point forward. Man that brewery sounds like a blast. We don't have anything like that around here. I like me some celtic tunes too. IPAs aren't really my thing tho. If I'm feeling crafty. I go for the dark beers, the blacker the better. Porters, Stouts, brown Ales, Amber Ales (in that order). My go to's right now are "Black Butte Porter", "Guinness (Extra Stout)", "Moose Drool (Brown Ale)", "Mississippi Mud (Black & tan)", "Fat Tire (Amber Ale)".
  22. You don't really have to take the hubs far apart to do the ball joints but you do have to take the cv out which I took the locking hub off and removed the snap ring to do. That would be the perfect time to check your preload.
  23. Marked it down. On the way home I found a dolly thrown in the bushes on the side of the RR tracks. It sure wasn't there on the walk in. These are the same tracks that pass beside the local WallMart so lots of homeless camp in the neighboring woods, and spring is here. Anyway I walk home and a local girl comes by and does some housework every two weeks, so I borrow her car and go get it. It had a shopping cart tied to it but I wrestled it apart and brought it home. It's a skookum heavy duty dolly with solid tires so no tubes to patch for sure. I can only conclude that it was stolen from a transport truck somewhere up the line and was going to waste in the bushes.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.