All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. A tie rod kit, drag link, and window channel seal have been ordered... so the woes of earlier posts should be resolved in the coming weeks. We discussed Heim joints (or the ultimate wackiness of rack and pinion), but decided on stock replacement for now.
  3. Mike, you haven't watched the video. How can you honestly say if you believe it or not. You could look up those engineers if you wanted to. Their names and credentials are in the video. But you won't watch even if it's just to hear another opinion on what happened.
  4. I wouldn't say full of shit. It's You Tube for fuck's sake, you can claim anything you want on You fucking Tube and people believe it. I have no trust that these 'engineers' are who they say they are, actually worked on the towers or are just espousing their own opinions on the subject. The emergency crews and civilians are also not experts on much outside their jobs but can also have their own opinions. Doesn't make them factual nor true. This was a one time event or first time event of such proportion that emotions get exaggerated. Everyone believes what they want to believe.
  5. Haaa, nevermind. If you believe that anybody who's not the gov or works for them, is full of shit or idiots. than we really can't have a discussion on this stuff. So the emergency crews and civilians that were there are all full of shit. All the engineers that have come out are also full of shit. The only legit engineers and scientist are those who are bought and paid for by the gov 👌. I guess if in 2020-24. People believe the government and Fauci are the only ones we should trust when it came to covid. I shouldn't be surprised about anything else.
  6. And what would you need to make a building capable of withstanding a jet impact? A simulation? because you can't really build something and fly a jet into it to test it. Then you need a simulation of the simulation to see if it's possibly correct. Engineers NEVER get things right the first time. ALL engineering principals are based on past failures often tragic. The Comet, the first commercial jet liner suffers a series of crashes and they find out about metal fatigue. The suspension bridge over the Tacoma Narrows begins swaying and shakes itself apart. The cause was aerodynamic loading. Anything that can be built can fall down, or fail in bizarre ways that are unforeseen. Engineer: Oh... didn't think of that.
  7. I just sent him a request on price and pictures.They are very hard to find.
  8. I just got a response from a friend that has used fusible links.Do you want one or anybody else.
  9. Good point on the original master. I think I have a Nabco one in my pile of old stuff. I may (very carefully, diligently, and safely) rebuild one and then swap it in once I've confirmed the Chinese one solves the original issue. Thanks again for all the help! Robert
  10. I'm telling you. Watch the video. They interviewed one of the engineers of the twin towers. He says they engineered the buildings to withstand the impact of multiple 747s or something crazy like that.
  11. Didn’t even get to finish putting the truck together and had to make a Datsun parts run. Guy wanted all his stuff gone . I have to go back for another truck load . All 240z parts !!
  12. Multiple engineers and expert demolition contractors have come out to say that the way building 7 went down and the cause that the government is giving for it coming down is impossible without explosives. I'm sure you didn't watched the videos. But there are multiple experts who were interviewed about this in the video. Even with an untrained eye you can tell that building didn't go down do to fire. I've watched building demolitions on TV over the years that didn't go down as cleanly/smoothly as building 7. Add to that the fact that there's been 100s of more serious and longer lasting fires in high rise buildings that have happened in the past. And this is the first building "in history" that has gone down. I bet, today is the first day you hear about building 7. Most people don't know there was a 3rd building that fell that day. I bet you also didn't know this little fact. They grounded all flights in America immediately after the attacks. Bet you didn't know that the only people that were allowed to fly during this time were the Binladens. The Bush's had the Binladens flown out of the US for their "safety".
  13. Well previous to all of this I remember the towers prior to 1995 dumped their shit directly into new york harbor. Build massive and worry about the fact that the infrastructure can't handle it later mentality. New York had 3 tug and barge units that loaded sewage and discharged it offshore. .
  14. Hard to believe, but this band also did this.
  15. It's only flaw was not designing it to withstand a jet impact. WTF were the engineers thinking?
  16. The vid I posted echos your structural analysis, but its outer load baring I-beam floor construction wasn't shoddy. Its open interior space was cutting edge for its time. Only in hindsight did we learn it was a flawed design.
  17. SO just to throw a bit of fuel on the whole 9/11 fire here: My opinion: The government and others knew about the attack ahead of time and did not stop it. For various reasons. The buildings did fall as a direct result of the airplanes impacting them. I do not believe anything other than the planes were necessary, no controlled demolitions. The secondary reason for the collapse though was corners cut on the original construction and a poor design. This seems like the simplest and most reasonable explanation to me. But it is just my opinion.
  18. It was cheap too and gave more office space for the cost of materials so more money. The annoying thing is I've only ever seen that video on a smaller website that did a very nice and convincing analysis of the whole thing and I can't find the site. It had video from the opposite side and you can see how it is compromised quite clearly.
  19. Building 7 was structurally compromised by debris. I'll see if I can find the video explaining as it was very eye opening and had video from the opposite side of the building. Short form is those buildings were built structurally much like a balloon where the outside skin was critical to structural integrity, on the side of the building that you rarely see in video there is a large "tear" in the outer "skin" due to debris that significantly weakens it. In short balloon framing is a shit way to build buildings but was cheap at the time. Building 7 fell more due to shit structural design problems than anything else.
  20. That is a great idea! No burn outs just yet. 😂 I almost want to convert the ls to carb. I like simple and minimal electronics.
  21. Yesterday
  22. To be accurate, both towers collapsed from the impact level down. I'll admit that for over a decade, I believed it was an orchestrated Gov conspiracy because that's what I wanted to believe. I felt justified in my conclusion considering our entire government's inexplicable response to these events. I eventually realized this was a massive irrationalization. With the failure to cove up the fabrication of WMD to serve the military industry and big oil interest's open ended war in Iraq, how can I believe they could orchestrate and cover up something on the scale of 9/11? My mistrusting gov is and always has been in the corporations running Washington. Although we'll never know the whole truth about 9/11. My speculation fell apart when there are far more logical explanations to draw from. BTW CIA headquarters Building 7 was prewired with demo explosives for obvious security reasons. When it caught fire after being hit by large engine debris in direct line of impact, they took it down. As for your claim that Kubrick shot 2001 with special high tech cameras and processing lent to him from the USAF, there was no repayment necessary. The stunning high definition came from Kubrick used Mitchell BFC 65mm cameras, with 65mm Super Panavision 70 Special Effects Lenses, and 65 mm Eastman 50T 5251 Negative Film Stock.
  23. Hood trim along the bottom needs to be blacked out to match the rest of the grill. What no smoky LS burnouts? What now Tesla swap?
  24. What's there to explain? That lay people know without a doubt that explosives were used? That they are experts on engineering and structural collapse? I think they have been watching way too many building demolitions on You Tube
  25. Ohh how times fly, things change but still clinging on. 💯
  26. Damn! This little guy ate more lead than Tony Montana. Hard to believe law enforcement around here has been switched over from 40/45s to 9s.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.